Chapter 27.

Rochester, New York.
November 19th, 2016.
Omniscient

She got out of her car, adjusting the long jacket that she had on. Walking across the street, she entered into what seemed to be Frank's house. It really looked it could've been a castle or mansion, because it was enormous.

The doors seemingly opened themselves as she got closer and closer to the entrance, and she walked in — looking all over the place. One lady, who looked to be the maid, came toward her, greeting and guiding her to the room where Frank resided.

" Trina. Nice to see you babygirl." Frank says. Trina grins, going over and sitting across from him in a chair.

" Good Morning Frank...you have such a nice lovely house. All fancy and everything."

" You know me.....I like to do it big." Frank says. He lit up a blunt, putting into his mouth and inhaling.

" So. What brings you all the out here? I mean, you didn't want to wait for me to come back to the city — so I know that's it gotta be something important for you to come all the way out here."

" I wanted to talk about your label. Aren't you working on that with Lance?"

" I was — but it don't seem like that anymore. That nigga is big trippin...plus, he fucking with my money. I don't know what's with him."

" Yeah...well I can tell you some things about him. Some things that'll make you not want to work with him at all."

" Yeah? Like what?"

" Well, for one — his label is on the way of running out of business. He's got his hand stuck in his pocket, and he has been going around tryna find all types of investors to help him out. He's only dogging you out for money at this point."

" Hm..."

" And not only that, but Ivory — she's wanting to expose him. But him away for all that he's done to her and to her life."

" What do you mean?"

" Your friend's an abusive manipulating lunatic. He's been constantly treating her like shit — cheating on her, abusing her. And she's done. She's over it."

" You know how he got severely beat up right? Yeah, that was Cairo. He did that to Lance, after Lance nearly beat Ivy to death. While she was pregnant."

Frank didn't know what to say, as he was complete disbelief  with what he was hearing about Lance. He was completely against domestic violence, and thought that any man would put his hands on a woman was a straight bitch. The more Trina went into detail, the more disgusted Frank got.

" Look Trina....look. I can't into this man's and his wife's business. What am I suppose to do?"

" What you can do, is help me put your boy down. I know you can't stand by him after hearing all the shit I just told you — on top of that, I told you about him dogging you out for money just to save his company. What you think he gon' do after he gets what he needs?"

" All you gotta do is give me her information I need to set him up. So I can help my sister take him down."

" And what if I decide to just mind the business that pays me?"

" Then you would leave no choice but to expose you too. And I know you wouldn't want that, especially with all of the dirt that you have your hands in." Trina says.

" You deadass?" Frank asks, shocked that she would even say such a thing.

" Frank, I'm ten toes down for my sister. By any means — so I suggest you just follow through with what I'm saying."