Chapter 18.

Cairo's Penthouse.
August 5th, 2016.
Omniscient

Cairo was just coming back from his friend, Jalen's house

Cairo was just coming back from his friend, Jalen's house. He was stopped by a couple of media outlets, and decided to speak to a couple of briefly in hopes that they would all just disappear. He'd seen Ivy's car already parked, and was wanting to get up to his place ASAP.

After all of the media talk, Cairo said a few words with his security team before letting them loose. Then he went made up to his home finally, after longing around for so long.

Ivory on the other hand, was sat down on the bed, waiting for Cairo to arrive. She was a silk red robe on, one that was similar to the one he owned. She was in deep thought, as she was trying to remember the last thing that she ate that could've possibly triggered her stomach ache that she was having.

" Ivy..." Hearing his voice instantly got her out of her deep thinking and had her on the feet and going out of the door. There, she met him face to face, going in for a hug. However he grabbed her by her neck, pushing her down on the bed. He looked at her and grinned, licking his lips. He didn't wanna waste any more time.

" Cairo..."

" Don't be sayin my name like that Ivy...you already know how I get."

" But Cairo..."

" What the fuck did I just say?" he asks in a hard tone. Ivy looked at him, slowly repeating what he said. Cairo smiled, proceeding to lay her down and take off all of what was in his way.

" Tell me about your day." he asked, trying to lighten the mood back up.

" It-It was g-good...I—uh, I went to the office...reviewed some sales, m-made some adjustments." Ivy struggles to say.

" Sounds like you made some businesswoman moves today." Cairo replied, looking up at her as he rubbed her thighs. He took her legs, putting them over her shoulders
as he bent down on his knees.

" mhm..." Ivy moans softly. She made a weird gesture, feeling his lips on her inner thigh.

" you okay baby?"

" y-yes...it's just my stomach."

" it's hurting?"

" just a little..." Ivory says, slightly sitting up.

" I can make it better, if you let me." Cairo says. Ivory bit her lip, refraining herself from moaning loudly. She took a deep breath in and out, watching as he ate her out.

Suddenly, a loud buzz came from the nightstand, right near the bed. It captured both of their attention, but it only had Ivory bothered. She tried to get Cairo to stop so that she could deal with it, but he wouldn't budge and continued to eat her out. But once it happened again, Cairo stopped, looking dead at Ivy.