Bond

Wins family was so kind and welcoming ,Bright felt comfortable around them ,after tea Wins dads arranged their dinner ,While Bright and Win helped clean the tea pots from their tea session.

Tay told them stories of when he and New were their age and studied at Hogwarts, he also told them stories about brights parents, Bright was so happy that his parents were so loved and respected by their friends.

"Dinner was delicious, Thank you Uncle Tay" Bright said slightly rubbing his full tummy.

"No problem son,tell me if you want to eat anything at all, I'll make it for you" Tay smiled.

New came and back hugged Tay. "Bright, you can call us Dad and Papa like Win does ,no need for all the formalities, you are a part of our family now." New said,he gave Bright a warm smile.

Bright held his chest, His heart was so full, He never had a loving family before.

"Win take Bright to your room, rest well you two, We'll meet at breakfast tomorrow"New said while pulling Tay away to their room.

"Come on ,I'll show you my room" Win held Brights hand and took him up the stairs to a room with a black wooden door.

The room was so neat,It was big and airy,it felt so cozy even though it was a big room. Win made Bright sit on the corner of the bed and knelled down before him.

"Hey,Are you OK?You haven't talked much since we got here,My parents can be a little Intimidating, but they mean well,and they already love you,I could see it in their eyes" Win smiled.

Bright cupped Wins face and showered him with kisses,win started giggling,bright kissed Wins cheeks,his forehead,his tiny nose, and then left a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you,for bringing me here,I feel so happy,I always wanted to have a family" Bright said with a beaming Smile on his face.Win had never seen Bright with such a huge smile.He climbed his way up and sat on Brights lap.and the latter wrapped his arms around Wins waist.

Win hugged bright tightly and then kissed him slowly yet intensely,the kissed was filled with love.it felt so right.

Bright pulled away,"let's sleep bunny" he said.

"No,I'm not done kissing you yet,I want more kisses..right here"Win said pointing his finger toward his lips.

Bright gave Win a soft kiss,he was about to pull away,when win grabbed him again,pulling his head closer to Bright,he rubbed their lips together.

Bright wanted to be a gentleman,but he couldn't anymore,he turned Win over and made him lay on the bed,then he hovered over him,kissing Win,his neck,his collarbone,slowly opening the buttons to Wins shirt one by one.

He made his way back and then kissed Wins lips again. Then he whispered into Wins ears"Don't tempt me bunny,or I might just eat you up"

Win blushed, he was smitten by the man in front of him,and he might just have a heart attack any minute now.

Bright plopped himself next to win,he grabbed a pillow and hugged Win in an embrace.then he kissed Wins forehead.

"Good night,bunny" bright Whispered.

Win snuggled his face deep into Brights chest "Good night".

Bright woke up to the sound of birds chirping,he saw Win was still asleep in his arms,he woke up and took a hot shower,before going back to Win,he cherrised his cheeks,"Wake up love,It's time for Breakfast" Bright said.

Win groaned and then opened his eyes to see bright shirtless in front of him,he blushed but there was an evil smirk in his lips. He nuzzled up to Bright and kissed his chest right near his left nipple,and then he bit him,Brights eyes grew large.

"What are you doing bunny ?" Bright exclaimed.

"Your heart is mine right? I am just marking it" Win said with a cute wink and then rushed to the bathroom,leaving Bright stunned and his cheeks cherry red.*How did his sweet little bunny become so bold* he thought to himself.

*HAHAHA I'm so smart,now he can't roam around shirtless and make me have mini heart attacks anymore,* Win laughed inside the washroom.

After Wins shower they went downstairs,the scent of coffee and pancakes filled the house.

"Come kiddos, breakfast is ready" New said.

They both sat down next to Tay and New and had their breakfast while they had small talks here and there.

Tay suggested they should go to Diagon alley for some last minute Christmas shopping,seeing how excited the other three were,Bright agreed to go with them.

Wins parents bought a few things,While Bright was staring at a broom,he looked so amazed by it.

Tay and New smiled and just nodded to each other.

"you kids go ahead,we need to get some stuff for the house" New said.

Bright and Win roamed around,Win threw a few Snowballs at Bright and both of them just laughed.after that,

All four of them Went back home,they had a great dinner and Tay, New decorated the house with a tree and ornaments.

Bright and win helped out too,Bright was so happy to finally have a Christmas with people who actually loved him.He never knew he could have such a loving bond with his now Family.