Plan

After their Graduation, both Bright and Win had a few days of vacation before they would start looking for jobs.Both of them were good students and could apply for good jobs

Bright had suggested for both of them to stay at Tay and News house so that Win would be happy, and to be honest that house was warm and felt like home to him too,Ocasionally they would visit Sirius, Bright had accepted Sirius as a father figure and loved all the stories Sirius would tell him about his parents.

Honestly, life was good for Bright, he had a family who loved him and It meant the world to him

One afternoon while sitting on the couch of their living room, Win was playing with Brights fingers and Bright was staring at Win.

"What are you thinking about" Win asked cozying up to Bright as they cuddled.

"I got a job offer from the Ministry of magic, and I have to start my Shifts from next month" bright sighed.

"Thats good news" Win smiled and clenched Brights hands tighter.

"Yeah,but I wont get to cuddle with you often,and work will exhaust me,i wont be able to take care of you all day like i do now" Bright pouted.

"I am a big boy,I can take care of myself,you need to work to make a career and maybe I can apply in the Ministry and get a job or an internship atleast" Win said.

"Really?" Brights eyes lit up.

"Yeah,I need to work too,I want to move into a house that you and I will buy together and I need money to pay for my share" Win added.

Bright just kissed Wins forehead .

"Its going to be hard for me,you know" Bright sighed again.

Win looked at Bright with a questioning gaze.

"To see you in Suits and Ties and not being able to take them off you"Bright smirked and Winked.

Wins face was as red as a tomato,after all the dating you thought he'd get used to Bright teasing him but Win could never get rid of the butterflies that Bright made him feel and that's a fact.

They just cuddled and Bright tickled Win here and There and their laughter filled the house with warmth.

that Night at Dinner Win had discussed his plans on Work with his dads and They both happily agreed,Win never doubted his dads but he needed their blessings and was over the moon to get it so easily.Soon after that win got a job in the same Ministry as Bright.

2 years later

Bright Along with JJ,mick and wins dads were having drinks at a pub,Sirius was the last one to join them.

"Wheres my other son?" Sirius exclaimed looking for Win.

"He went to meet Hagrid and so I called you guys here,I need your help with something"Bright said.

"What happened Bright?" New asked worried.

"I want to propose to Win,I want to Marry him"Bright blushed a little while saying so.

All of them smiled.

"Finally" Mick and JJ said at once while the elders just smiled. New shed a few tears too and Tay had to comfort him.

"I have a few ideas in mind,I would also like to move into a house with Win,Our house that we will own together,I am thinking of doing a draft and surprising Win at the house itself" Bright smiled.

"Win will be so happy Son" Sirius said.

"I am glad my little Win has you Bright" Tay said and gave Brights shoulder a pat of encouragement.

"I am the one who gets to plan the wedding" New exclaimed between his tears.

All of them just laughed at his sudden outburst of happiness. they just laughed and shook their head.

All of them made a plan on how they would give their bunny the proposal of his life and how they would hide all of this from him,they all loved him and would help Bright set up the perfect Proposal.