Dessert?

It was now the next day, Win was really exited about his small lunch date with Bright,if he can call it a date.

Win took a few extra minutes to get ready,and then he headed to his class,It was soon lunch time.He rushed to the dinning hall and started to look for Bright,but there was no sign of him. Win waited a few minutes but still no luck,he was disapointed,maybe bright had stood him up,so he sat on a bench by himself alone looking heart broken.

"Hey" he looked up to see it was Joss who was staring at him with concern.''Oh! Hi Joss" win said with a small smile,he was happy to see his friend but he wanted It to be someone else. Joss sat on the table exactly opposite to Win,he was about to say something when all of a sudden there was an Owl that approached them.

The Owl had beautiful black feathers with huge eyes and small beak,It was the most beautiful Owl Win had ever seen, The Owl had a letter in its beak addressed to Win.

Win took the letter in his hand,It said,

" I'm hungry,Are you planning to avoid me on our first date,Now that will break  my heart.Come to me soon."

                                                                                                                      '  B  '

that's when Win realized bright was waiting for him at the clock tower,He felt a rush in his body and he ran leaving Joss alone,who was now wondering what had happened all of a sudden.

As soon as Win climbed up the stairs to clock tower he saw Bright there, He was talking to a little bird that was sitting on his left shoulder.

"What are you doing here,I thought we were having lunch together" Win asked,he was panting he had ran the whole way and now needed to catch his breath.

Bright turned around,the bird had now flown away,He walked towards win and bent down to level himself to win who was now sitting on a stair, ''I told you I wanted to have lunch with you.'' Bright said.

"You could have lunch with me in the Dinning hall" Win said shaking his head.

"I wanted to have Lunch with only you'' Bright said,leaving win with a small blush.

"Come on,I'm starving '' Bright pulled Win by the hand and made him sit on the floor next to the balcony,he then sat opposite win and waved his wand,soon the place was filled with food after they were done having lunch,bright waved his wand again,Win was surprised at what happened next it was every single dessert that win liked.

Win gave Bright a big smile and started eating the desserts one by one,He looked so happy,Bright was amazed to see win looking this happy just by a few sweets, He stared at win,who was now busy eating a piece of chocolate cake. Win looked at Bright,he realized that Bright was staring at him so he put down the cake and looked down,his face was now red.

"Why did you stop,you looked so cute while you were eating" Bright said with a small pout.

"Aren't you gonna have some?" Win asked with a soft tone.

"I don't really like desserts,but- '' bright stopped talking midway he then moved his face closer to win and slightly kissed his upper lip licking the little bit of cream stuck to Wins lip.He then whispered into Wins ear "but if you are on the menu then I wouldn't mind having some".

Wins face was now crimson red,He slightly pushed Bright away.

Bright tilted his head back and started to laugh.

After that, there was a small silence," do you have any more classes,Metawin?''Bright asked.

''No" Win replied.

"Want to go on a walk with me?'' Bright said tilting his head.

Win nodded in response .Both of them walked around the beautiful castle,they talked,they laughed and most importantly they enjoyed each others company,it was now dusk,and they were heading back,the weather was now a little chilly,There was cold wind blowing from the dark forest,Win ran his hands over his body he was feeling cold.

All of a sudden he felt a jacket being wrapped around him,Bright had noticed win feeling cold and had wrapped his jacket around Win without any Hesitation.

Bright dropped Win to his common room." i had a great time,Metawin" he said.

"Me too" Win said with a smile. He then was going to return Brights Jacket,When Bright Replied "keep it,It'll remind you of our little date''.Giving a small wink,He then headed down the stairs leaving Win all flustered with butterflies in his tummy.    

Authors note:

hey besties let me know if you have any ideas or feedback,Thanks for supporting me,I love you guys <3.