Proposal

It was the day of the proposal,after planning for a whole month and getting advice from the dads Bright finally had enough courage to propose to Win.Honestly he just couldn't wait to marry Win but couldn't say it out loud.

It was friday,Win was at work and Bright had decided that he needed time to prepare so he took a leave for half of the day and rushed to their new house.as discussed JJ and New helped him decorate the place with flowers and ribbons and made it worthy of a proposal .

After setting up the place Bright met with Tay who handed him a box and winked at him and Bright just blushed and accepted it.

it was soon time for Win to get off work,Bright had told Win he wanted to take him out for dinner and Win had agreed to meet him in front of the ministry.When Bright reached the place he was smitten,Win stood there in a brown suit looking so handsome that bright got distracted.But he soon returned to his scences and approached Win.

"hey" Win gave him a small hug.

"Are you ready to go?"Bright smiled.

Win just nodded his head.and they left the place.When they reached halfway bright stopped the vehicle and looked towards Win.

"Do you trust me?" Bright asked.

"Do I need to answer that?" Win smiled.

Bright just shook his head and smiled.

"I am alone with you late at night in the middle of the road,Do you have any weird ideas in mind Mr.? Win teased Bright.

"Haha believe me this idea will leave you speachless" Bright winked.

"But I have to blindfold you my love,I'm sorry"bright wrapped a scarf on Wins eyes.

"Is there a surprise for me?" Win asked excitedly.

"Yes" Bright replied building up the suspence.

Win clapped his hands in excitement and Bright just adored Wins cuteness.

"Are you ready?" Bright asked softly.

"Ready" Win replied with Joy.

It was like taking  a little kid to an amusement park.

After a few minutes they Finally reached the place and got down from it and helped Win get out of the car as well.Bright lead Win inside a house and Win could tell its a house cause he heard the door opening and closing after a few more steps they stopped.

Bright gently took off Wins blindfold and Win was surprised to see a beautiful and cozy house.Decorated with roses and lilies.which made it look more Beautiful.Win turned around to look at his lover.

"Bright where are we?" Win asked in a surprised tone.

"Do you like this place?" Bright asked,he really wanted Win to like it.

"I love it,it feels so warm inside,it looks like my dream house that I wanted to live in one day"Win held Brights hand and said every word getting emotional.

"Good,because this is our house and i wanted you to love it as much as I do" Bright smiled.

Win raised his eyebrows "Ours? Did you buy this house already?" win would be a little dissapointed if Bright spent all that money and he couldn't help in buying their house.

"No,I just gave them the first draft,We will buy it together,just like we planned" Bright said and Win had tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, thank you ,thank you" Win jumped and hugged Bright tightly.after returning the hug and giving Win a few kisses Bright broke their embrace.

"Let's see our house ,shall we?" Bright held Wins hand and gave him a tour of the house and showed them everything.

He left the kitchen for last and when he came there he saw a dining table with two chairs and candles and Champagne and the whole theme was so romantic.

"When did you do all of this?" Win questioned.

" I had a little help" Bright winked

After that they both had a lovely dinner ,honestly Win was over the moon .he was so happy he loved Bright so much.

after the dinner win went to freshen up and when he came back the lights were out and Win didn't see Bright anywhere. there were candles lit everywhere and Win just froze after what he saw in front of him.