Which Spell did you cast on me?

On a beautiful Sunday evening, under the gorgeous Sunset and before their Family and friends,Bright finally married Win in a simple ceremony .Tay,new,sirius,mick,JJ and hagrid were all present.

There was love in the air,flowers and laughter made the place more happy.even the tears were of joy.all of them have waited patiently for this day.

Bright in a black tux looked at Win who was Sparkling in his white suit,his fingers inter wined with Brights.He thought what he had done to deserve such an Angel like Win  in his life.

After the ceremony Bright and Win went back to their place.tay offered them places for a honeymoon but they wanted to spend their first night as Husbands at their own house.

"Is this real?Are you my husband now?" Win back hugged Bright after they reched their Bedroom.

"Yes my love" Bright smiled Widely.

"It feels like a dream,a dream that I never want to wake up from" Win said hiding his face inn Brights back.

"this is reality,I am right here" Bright said turning Win around and giving him kisses all over his face.Win smiled and pulled Bright closer to kiss him passionately.

After their hot and steamy make out session,both of them were laying on their bed in the dark,only the light f the moon shining bright over their faces.

"love?"Bright said

"hmm?" win hummed.

"Which spell did you cast on me?" bright smiled the warmest of smiles at Win

Win looked at him surprised.

"it feels like a spell,You are the reason of my existence, If i ever loose you,dying would be an easier option then to live my life without you.you are the reason I wake up every day,to see you smile,to hold your hand,to kiss you,you are my life and theres no life without you,Which spell is this?"

Win had tears in his eyes,he whipped them off slowly and hovered over Bright,he cherrished his husbands soft cheeks.

"This is the spell of Love,that I casted on you to make you mine,and there is no way for you to counter this spell,you are mine now and forever" Win said eyes sparkling with love.

They made love more than one time that night,it was like a promise to love each other as long as they live.

                                                                      The End

Hey loves thank you for reading this story,i tried to make this fluffy and full of cute moments,i hope you all liked it.I will write more stuff soon.Untill then take care.

                                                                                                                               XOXO