Invitation

Christmas Morning

Bright woke up and saw Win hugging him from behind,he smiled at the sight, seeing how cute that guy hugging him was,he decided to get up and kiss Win on the forehead,"Good Morning Angel" he said.Wins lips curved and formed into a smile.He then got out of bed and Win got up after him.

After freshening up both of them went Downstairs and the scent of Gingerbread made them smile.

"Merry Christmas Dad,Papa" Win Smiled and hugged them.

"Merry Christmas,kiddo" They hugged him back.They then faced Bright and opened their arms as a sign to join them,which Bright happily agreed to do.They stayed like that for a moment before parting.

"Lets eat breakfast" New said.All of the had the beautiful Christmas breakfast that New made.

After Breakfast They all sat under the Tree drinking Tays famous Hot chocolate.

Tay and New gave Win a present and then they handed Bright one too.Bright was shocked he didn't expect to receive a gift.he looked at Win,and the latter squeezed his hand as sign for him to open it.

After he saw the broom that he was eyeing in the market,Bright got teary eyed "How did you k-.."

"Parents can see what their kids want.We care for you as much as we care for Win,never forget that" Tay said.

Bright was a mess,he never felt so loved in his life before.He thanked them for his gift and both of them just smiled.

They had A good Christmas and their time at Wins house was so much fun that they never noticed how the vacation ended and it was their time to go back to Hogwarts.

Tay and New Came to drop them at the station,they said their goodbyes and asked both of them to write to them.

And soon Bright and Win were on the train Headed back to Hogwarts.

While on the train Bright was reading a book,while Win was playing with a cat he found on the train,Win excused himself to go to the Washroom,While Bright just nodded focusing on the book.

On his way back to their seats Win bumped into a tall,good looking guy With Dark Brown hair.The guy had a few books in his hand which were now on the floor after they collided.

"I am so SORRY! Here let me help you" Win exclaimed.

He helped the guy pick up his books and then flashed him the most beautiful smile that guy had ever seen.

"Are you hurt?" Win asked while pouting,the guy swore he could die there and then.

"Ahh- No I'm fine, I am Nicky by the way,Nice to meet you" He said.

"Hi Nicky,I'm Win" Win smiled and extended his hand.which was met by the other boys and they had a hand shake.

*The trains Whistle blew*

"Ohh..I better get back,Nice meeting you Nicky,see you around" Win said as he hopped his way back to his seat.

*Win,So that is your Name Angel,I'm glad I found you,again* The boy thought and smiled before going back to his seat.

Win came back to see a frowning Bright.

"HEY what happened?" Win asked.

"You were gone for too long,I missed you" Bright said.

"Well you were too busy with your book so I thought I wasn't that important" Win pouted.

"You are,and Always will be the most important part of my life" Bright said his eyes twinkling with love.

Win just blushed and nodded.

"I'm mad you left me alone for so long" Bright said

"I ran into someone so I had to help them" Win Sighed.

"You are kind to everyone except me" Bright pouted.

"OK, OK don't do that,tell me what can I do for you?" Win said.

"I want a kiss" Bright said Automatically.

Win just shakes his head and gave a kiss on Brights left Cheek.

As he was retreating his face, "That is where you kiss your friends,this is where you kiss your Boyfriend" Bright said while kissing Win on the lips,It wasn't a long steamy kiss since they had to get of soon but the kiss felt good,It was heart warming.

Bright pulled away and gave Win a wink.Soon after that they arrived at the station and both of them got of and went to the carriers,Clasping their hands together.

After they arrived at Hogwarts both of them got back to their usual life.Win would go see Mick and JJ in his free time And hang with Bright whenever they could,They also visited Hagrid and told them what happened over their break. Hagrid was happy cause he knew Wins parents would take good care of Bright.

One evening after Dinner,Win was walking back to his dorm when he found an Owl,It looked like their family Owl and he had a letter attached to him,Win read the letter and ran to find Bright.

"B-Bright"

"Hey baby why are you out of breath,did you run?" Bright asked,Slowly patting Wins back.

"Are you free? This Weekend?" Win said still panting.

"Yeah,I am" Bright looked confused,

"My Dads Invited us for Dinner,They have their friends coming,Its mostly for their 25th Anniversary,Do you want to go?" Win said.

Bright just smiled, "Of course I'm going,they are my family too now" he said.

Wins worries disappeared and he just smiled.There was no reason to worry.Bright loved his family and so did they,that made Win so happy.