Quidditch

Announcement for the Match was being made,It was starting soon, Gryffindor Vs Slytherin,this was going to be a thrilling match.

Brights friends came and dragged him to the Quidditch match,Bright was a seeker for Slytherin
.All the girls were Cheering his name,Bright was really popular in Hogwarts,even the teachers adored him.

Bright was Calm,collected and Smart, Other than his great characteristics, He was also insanely Handsome. He had Beautiful ,fluffy Brown hair, Soft Velvet like pale skin,Big Doe eyes which were a beautiful shade of Brown mixed with hazel, It was obvious why Win had his heart flutter everytime he saw Bright hanging around the hallways.

The game started with a Bang, Gryffindor was doing well, people were cheering for gryffindors seeker luke, Win was being squished by the crowd, He snuggled his way to the front so that he could see what was going on. It wasn't a match for Hufflepuff but Win was Anxious, He wanted bright to catch the golden snitch,His heart was praying for his victory.

At this point it was head to head between luke and Bright, they were both gliding their brooms fast, Bright knew he had to do something quick,he balanced himself to stand on his broom,He jumped up into the air, All eyes were on him,with his left hand he caught the snitch,and the game was over. Bright fell to the ground, Slytherin had won the match,and bright had only gotten a scratch on his right arm.

Slytherin house was celebrating, Win didn't join the celebration though,he quickly ran somewhere,After being lifted up by his friends and being congratulated by teammates,teachers and friends Bright cleaned himself up and Went to Clock tower,It was his usual spot,He used to hang there all by himself,It was late in the afternoon no one was going to be there at that time. Bright walked up the stairs to the top,there he went to sit by the big balcony,but he was surprised, there was a bottle of his favorite butter bear with some small bandages and meds, There was a small note there too, which Stated "I hope the cut isn't deep,take care of yourself ".

Bright wasn't the shy type but this little act had made his heart  want to know who this person was,who clearly knew his favorite drink,and his hangout spot.