Beginnings

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry,As you all know this is going to be your final year here, before you all graduate and become great witches and wizards."said professor Mcgonigle.

*Explosion *

"What are you doing Mr.JJ,stop if you don't want me to turn you into a feather, "Oh!,stop laughing Mr.metawin and help your friend out", "Yes,professor "said win.

*Door opens*

"Glad that you can join us Mr

"Glad that you can join us Mr. Vachirawit "Sorry professor I got a little stuck "said bright slightly cherishing his hair, "Yes,I can see that,find your seat please".

As soon as Bright walked into the class wins eyes were fixed on him,you see win had a little crush on bright,it wasn't always like this, he hated bright during his first year at Hogwarts but slowly the beauty of the boy amazed him and he fell for him,but he could never admit it to anyone cause ,Bright was a proud Slytherin and if he got to know he'd tease win till he died.

As win was looking at Bright, Bright looked at win,their eyes met and win started to blush, Bright gave him his famous smirk and wins ears were red now, he quickly looked away trying to calm himself but his heart was pounding fast at this point.

The class ended and all the students were now in the hall way, there was going to be Quidditch match today, so the halls were buzzing, Win and his friends JJ and Mick were having a friendly conversation when Malfoy and his sidekicks suddenly pushed JJ to the ground,and started bullying win and mick,at that very moment Bright was walking past them,he looked at the guys for a second and walked straight ahead,win was honestly kind of disappointed but he couldn't expect anything of bright either, they weren't friends or anything.

Malfoy was using his wand to make JJ 's belongings fly,all of a sudden all the things came back down and Malfoys wand was snapped out of his hand,The students turned around to see Professor Snape, He came, grabbed Malfoy by the ear and pulled him away from win and his friends, "Thank you for reporting this baboon Mr.Vachirawit,I'll see to it that he doesn't fool around anymore" said snape and dragged Malfoy and his friends out of the hallway.

Win was on the ground dusting away the dirt from his hand when he saw a hand in front of him,He looked up to see beautiful dark brown doe eyes staring back at him,It was Bright. Win hesitantly put his hand on top of Brights,and Bright pulled him up. "Stand up for yourself next time " He said to win,letting go of his hand, "T-Thank y..you " win finally mastered the courage to say to him, "I wasn't saving you,I just don't like how snooty Malfoy is" said Bright as he squinted his eyes, win smiled seeing the Strong and brave Bright can also look cute at the same time.Win was truly fascinated by this guy now and hoped he didn't do anything dumb in front of him.

💫💫💫💫💫
Authors note: Guys please let me know if you have any feedback at all,I would love to hear it, This is my first time writing something like this hope you guys Enjoy it .❤