Confession

Bright knew why Joss had warned him and so he knew ,now had to do something,So he went to Find Nicky.

"We need to talk" Bright said as soon as he found Nicky and Nicky replied with a nod.

Both of them went to the forest so they could talk in peace.

"Why are you after Win" Bright shouted.

"I told you,I like him" Nicky said.

"He already has a lover,can't you find someone else" Bright said.

"I can't"Nicky sighed.

"What do you mean you can't" Bright was frustrated now.

"I have tried,OK? I thought I would never find him and I tried to forget about him but I can't" Nicky said tears were on his cheeks.

Bright knew this was no normal crush so he sat down and asked Nicky to tell him everything.

Nicky took a deep breath and then he started to talk.

"You know how Malfoy used to bully kids who were half blood when we were younger? I was one of his Victims,No one ever stood up for me, except him,He was the first person to care for me to fight for me and when he gave me that smile after that fight in the train station,I fell in love."

"That boy was you?" Bright asked in dilemma

"You saw Ha?"

"i did,His kindness is the reason,I fell in love with him,He is an Angel and I don't blame you for loving him" Bright said with pain in his eyes.

"Why didn't you try sooner,to court him?"Bright asked again.

" My father got to know about my problems and sent me to study in Romania,so that I can be free,I didn't get to come here even though I wanted to see him,and only recently I found Win and got to know our parents are friends" Nicky said.

"Its not fair you know,you got to court him first and he fell for you,but if I could have a chance I can make him fall for me" Nicky added.

Bright just stayed Quiet.

"I know you love him,but I love him too and we both know that I can make him happy and take care of him,better than you, All I need is a chance." Nicky said.

" You are wrong,Win will never leave me, he promised,I trust him and our love" Bright said.

"Really? Than prove it, give me this last month we have here and let Win decide who he wants to be with" Nicky said.

"Fine. I trust Win with my heart and if our love is true He'll come to me when this month ends, but promise me if he chooses me you will let us live in peace." Bright said.

"Of course,and you'll do the same if he chooses me?"Nicky asked.

"His happiness matters to me the most,So I will give him whatever he asks I promise" Bright replied.

"Let's make the Unbreakable Vow" Nicky said.

Both of them took out their wands and made the Vow.

{If you break this Vow,you will Die}

Both of them left the forest after their Deal was settled.

Bright stayed true to his words he had been ignoring Win for the past week and Win knew something was wrong,Nicky took full Advantage of the situation to Bring anything Win wanted or asked for.

But for Win it wasn't the same,He didn't feel all giddy like he used to when Bright bought him Flowers or Chocolates.

Two weeks had passed,Win became more Quiet,he didn't smile as much.he saw Bright in the Corridor and Ran to him but Bright just gave him a small smile.

" Bright let's go for Lunch,With Joss he said He'll introduce us to luke" Win exclaimed,he was happy after a long time seeing Bright.

"I can't Win" Bright said.

Win froze hearing how Bright addressed him.but he shook his head.

" Oh are you busy today? We can go tomorrow or any day when you are free" Win said still a small smile on his lips.

" I am going to do an internship for the Ministry the next 2 weeks ,I need to leave now" Bright said.

Win just sighed and lifted his cheek,but there was no kiss.

Win stood their Frozen,"He called me Win and he didn't kiss me not even on the cheek,is he OK?" Worries about Bright didn't let Win sleep at night.

He became more and more heart broken day by day,No matter what Mick or JJ did he never smiled,even Joss and Hagrid were worried. Nicky Of course tried his level best but failed Miserably.

Tay and New asked Win to come stay with them but he denied their offer too. Win just knew he had to wait patiently until his Bright returned to him.

HEY GUYS I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME SO MUCH,SO DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS! JUST TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR 2K 💕💕💕💕💕