Scars

It was bright who pulled himself away from the hug , Win however did not let go, he kept clinging to Bright like a big baby. His head was tucked into Brights neck. He wiggled his head and gave Bright small kisses on his neck and jaw, after his heart was finally contented from hugging Bright, Win left his embrace and took both his hands to the sides of Brights face and cupped his cheeks slowly cherishing them. He then gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you! For liking me for that long, and thank you, for telling me " Win said .Both of them were resting their foreheads together.

Bright was so happy that Win finally knew about his feelings now.

"Do you want to get dinner together?" Bright asked.

"yeah ,that sounds good." Win replied with a smile.

Both of them got dinner together ,they had fun enjoying their food together after that ,Bright walked Win back to his Dorm.

After Bright left, Win felt alone ,After what happened today he wanted Bright to be with him all the time ,He freshened up for bed. But he couldn't sleep ,so he cuddled Brights jacket and eased his mind. He fell asleep shortly after that.

The next Morning after Breakfast ,Win was going to his Class, When suddenly he was pulled away to the side.

Win was scared, but he saw that it was Bright who was now holding onto his hand.

"You need to stop scaring me like that" Win said with a pout.

"Sorry ,I was just missing you" Bright said with a small smile. What class do you have?"

"Professor Snapes class" Win said.

"Oh me too !Lets go then" Bright told Win literally dragging him by the hand.

When both of them reached the class Bright was still holding onto wins hands and everyone was now staring at them, Bright sat on a desk and Win sat next to him. The girls in the class were not happy seeing Win getting attention from Bright, they were throwing daggers at him, which Win had to ignore.

After their classes both of them used to spend time together and they used to talk about a lot of stuff, About their lives, friends, interests ,they were really close now and Bright even got close to JJ and Mick. But people around them were jealous of their proximity, especially the girls who adored Bright, They couldn't stand Win, and their hatred grew and grew.

One Sunday Morning, Win had just returned from breakfast, he planned on getting changed and then going to see Bright practice for his match.

He came to his room and took out some clothes to wear ,as soon as he wore them, his body started itching, his body became red and there were bruises all over his body, Win rushed himself to the Nurses office. but in vain all the professors and staff had gone to the town to celebrate the Ministers Birthday.

Even Hagrid had gone with them, Win felt too weak to even try and make a potion to cure himself.

Win was feeling dizzy and he fainted,to his luck, Joss was passing by the nurses Corridor, and saw Win in that state, he helped win to lay on a bed and tried to look for something that could help.

"Accio" {A spell to summon a object}

But in vain the medicines were not anywhere near.

Meanwhile, bright was worried ,It was noon and he hadn't seen Win at all, So he sneaked out from practice,He looked for win everywhere but couldn't find him.

Then he felt a tug on his right shoulder ,It was his owl ,the owl guided Bright to the place where win was.

Bright saw Joss next to Win who was looking pale and Bruised. He was angry, he took out his wand

"levicorpus" {A charm to levitate someone by the ankle}

Joss was now floating in the air.

"let me down,I am only trying to help him" Joss screamed.

Bright realized that Joss was just trying to help so he lowered his wand.

"What can I do?He looks so Tired " Bright said,his eyes were sad.

" We need to sneak into the potions lab and get ingridients to help him' joss replied

They got the thing they needed to make the potion,and returned to Win who was still fast asleep.Joss said He'll make the potion but it would take time, bright nodded and sat next to win. Holding onto his hands, which were a little smaller than brights.

After an hour Win finally woke up, he opened his eyes and saw bright looking at him with a small pouy on his face. Win turned his body around and hid his face under the sheets which were covering his body.

"Don't look at me" Win said.

"Why? Why can't I look at you?" Bright said trying to pull the sheets away.

"because my face has marks all over it,you wont like my face all marked and scared" Win said with a crying voice.

"I like you, a few marks on your body won't change anything for me'' Bright replied.

He then took of the sheets and kissed Wins forehead. Win was in Awe of the man in front of him, who was so kind.

After a while joss returned with the potion, which helped the marks and redness go away but win still felt Exhausted. So joss told him to rest there cause the nurse was going to come back the next day.

Bright and Win both thanked joss for helping them out .Joss just smiled and then went back to his dorm .Seeing that Win had someone to look after him.

It was now dusk and Win bright were still talking about how all this happened and what a crazy day it was.

"You should get some sleep" Bright said placing his hand on Wins head.

"Bright?" Win said.

"Yeah?" bright replied.

" Cuddlewitme" Win said so fast that Bright could barely hear it,but he understood that his bunny was feeling low.

So he lied next to Win on the small bed and spooned him.Win held onto Brights hand tightly.They fell asleep in each others arm,and it was the most peaceful sleep they had in a long time.

Authors note:

Hey lovelies ,I made this chapter a little longer,Do you guys like the long chapters or should i go back to my original sizes for the story.let me know.Also feel free to add feedback.

k.