#19 A BIG Question

Its been 3 days since Ross admitted his feelings to Laura, but Laura just smiled weakly and walked into the house.

Laura POV:

Ross left somewhere in the morning. I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I still remembered what happened 3 days ago. I never meant to walk away, but I didn't have an answer.

        "Ah.. It burns.." I groan. I squinted my eyes to adjust to the light. I got up and wen't to the bathroom. And the first thing I saw was a note sticked to the mirror.

        Good Morning sunshine! :) First brush your teeth, and take a shower, and more awaits! 

-Ross

x

I smiled at the note. I quickly brushed my teeth and wen't into the shower. I closed my eyes as I let the warm water run through my body. After I finished showering, I wrapped the towel around me, and wen't into the room. I opened the cabnet for my cloths, and found another note.

        Just wanted to say Hi!

-Ross

xx

I giggled and shaked my head with a smile on my face. I wore (Outfit on the media) and let my hair loose with curls. I wen't downstairs and ate breakfast and then i wen't to wash the dishes, but I saw a note on the sink.

        Hey! Stop washing the dishes and go outside to take a walk down the field! Fresh air! Now keep on going!

-Ross 

xxx

I giggled and put the dishes down. I started to walk outside and I felt the breeze hit my face.

        "Ah.." I sighed. I continued walking not even knowing where I was going until I realized I wasn't on the field anymore. I was in between trees with a long isle with a trail of red rare leafs. I picked one up and put it in my pocket. I crossed one tree and I saw a note sticking to it. I picked it up and read it.

        Almost there! Just a few more yards! 

-Ross

xxxx

I smiled once again and kept going until I saw a note.

        See you at the end!

-Ross

x + xx + xxx + xxxx = <3

I awed at the little equation. I wen't foward and I saw someone sitting on a log. I realized it was Ross.

        "ROSS!" I shouted and ran to him to hug him.

        "That was so sweet of you! How did you know my schedule?" I said. He smirked.

        "Lets just say I know your schedule since I see you everyday and where you go.." He said looking down smiling.

        "Your good.." I said.

        "So I wanted to ask you something right here..." He said shyly. I nodded.

        "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with hope in his eyes.

        "Hmm...." I teased. 

        "Lauraaa.." He whined. I giggled at his sillyness and decided to answer.

        "I would love to..." I said with a smile on my face. He smiled really big and smashed his lips onto mine. I gladly kissed back and we pulled away with our faces only inches apart.

        "I love you." He said. I finally answered him.

        "I love you too." I smiled and we kissed again.

~~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! Hope you didn't mind, cause for me, I feel like its been forever but its only been about 4 days! lol. So I wanted to thank you guys for the votes! :D ILYSM! And for the readings! i mean, 910!? WOW! THANKS GUYS! Almost 1000! Thats alot! Well once again, tysm, and sorry for the bad spelling. o_o Rocky on!

~Ana