#30 Love Does Exist

I stared at the notebook for awhile. Then I got up an laid beside Ross. He was kicking, tossing and turning in his sleep. He began to scream.

"Ross! wake up!" I said. He woke up and began to cry.

"It's okay baby. it was just a dream...shhh....." I said softly while I put his head against my chest as he cries.

"It's okay..." I said softly into his ear. He pulled up from my chest and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Would you mind telling me what you dreamed about?" I said.

"I-I l-lost y-you..." he sniffles. I hugged him tighter.

"You'll never loose me. ..." I said. He nods and we pull away.

"Now lets sleep." I said. He nodded and we laid down next to each other and he pulled me onto his bare chest. Then we fell asleep.

••••••••

I woke up and see no one was next to me. I saw Ross was writing on his notebook of feelings. He didn't notice I was awake. After he finished, he put the notebook away and went down stairs. I got up to his book and read what he wrote today:

3-12-15

I wanted to write something right now. I always said Love does not exist, based on my surroundings. But I learned that love can be massively blind, yet not. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend name Laura Marano. Lets jut say we both thought it never existed, but in different perspective. But we realized love was right there. Who knows how long we will last. I hope that we last forever. But the main point here is what I'm trying to say is that.... Love does exist.

----

"Ross... your an amazing person..." I whispered while closing the notebook.

"Thanks Laura." A voice I recognize said. I turned around and saw that it was Ross.

"So you've been reading things eh?" He said.

"Mhm..." I said.

"It's good that you read it. I learned a lot." he said while going in front of me.

"Love does exist." I quoted from his final words on his notebook.

"Yup. Mhm. it does. It really does.." he said while he put his arm around me. We walked downstairs to the back door, towards the field to where it all started.

The End.

--------

I'm so proud to finish this book!! I hope you liked the ending!

And guys, and girls if course, thank you for all of your support! you people are amazing! comment below if you want a sequel, even though I'm still debating that, and stay amazing my wonderful readers! Bye!

-Ana