#6 Speechless

Important:

Hey guys! im gonna be changing the title of this into "Love does exist" Well that depends when you read this. Lol Well Cya.

Laura POV:

The moment he said that, i was shocked. He's almost like me. Almost. Hes a boy. And hes depressed, IM GUESSING! Maybe... and he's alone literally ALL THE TIME. Oh wow. I feel bad for this kid. Like, really bad!

        "You think it doesn't exist?" I ask. He just nods. 

        "I don't think it exist either.." I say to him. Than the moment i said that. He finally looked at me for the first time. He almost smiled, but actually he just wen't back to his position with his gloomy face. 

        "So uh.. What are you doing so early here in the morning?" I ask awkardly.

        "Nothing...Like i said, i spend my time alone all the time...." He says quietly. Shy shy shy. How shy. It even makes me giggle. 

        "ROSS! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I heard his mom yell from inside.

        "Umm..." he mumbled.

        "Yeah i know. Cya around." I said while he gets up.

        "And Ross..."

        "Yes?" He says quietly.

        "I know what happened. Yesterday." I said as i walked foward to my house.

***

        Again, Hes kinda like me! Who knows? Maybe i'll visit him tomorrow! I said MAYBE. Okay? Don't get over board and be like,

OH MY GOD THEY ARE SOO GONNA FALL IN LOVE! 

Authors note:

Guys, Btw they are gonna fall in love dont get the wrong idea. lol. Shes just you know, saying all that stuff.

Well no! It ain't! Like i said! Love don't exist! Anyways, I only met him! I mean really?  Oh well.

As i walked into my room, i wen't quickly to the window and saw Ross in his house. I don't think i didn't forget, And argument with his mom.

        "I KNOW YOU STOLD IT! DONT LIE MISTER!" I saw his mom yelled.

        "I DIDN'T STEAL IT! I SWEAR!!!!!" I saw him yell. Then his mom punched him.

        "QUIT LYING! AND DON'T YELL AT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!!!" She yelled.

Than i saw blood on his nose and he rubbed his nose.

        "DON'T WORRY! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" She shouts at him once again and stomps out of the room. As soon as she leaves, he goes through his drawer, and puts one of those nose cast on his nose. That has to hurt! Also, i can't believe he hasn't notice me looking through the window! i have actually two windows. 1 facing the empty field, and one facing his room. I mean i'm right in front of him! I'm actually gonan go to his house. I re-did my makeup, and wen't down the stairs.

        "MOM! IM GONNA GO SOMEWHERE!" I yelled.

        "OKAY! DONT BE LATE FR DINNER!" She yelled back and i wen't out the door. He was only next door so... I walked there, and knocked on the front door.

        Than his mom opens the door. Then she completely hides her hands behind her back. Must be blood on her knuckle or something.

        "Hey!" I greeted and she greeted back.

        "HI! May i help ya?" She said.

        "Oh i'm here to see Ross." I say. Than her eyes completely change.

        "Uh sure hes in his. Room to the right." She says and goes to her kitchen. 

When i finally reached his room, i knocked.

        "Hey! Its Laura! Can i come in?" i ask from outside. But he just opens the door. He was shirtless, and barefoot, only in his boxers.

        "Sorry to bother, but um.. i couldn' help but notice how your mom treated you about 5 minutes ago. That explains the cast on your nose.' I said. He looks at me in shock.

        "Um...Well uh..." He says while scratching the back of his head.

        " That also explains the cuts on the side of your neck, and bruise on your chest." I say, pointing at them. 

        "So the other reason why you think love doesn't exist is that, you never expirience love right? Especially from your parents.." I say. I didn't even let him talk.

       "Well i gotta go now. Feel better soon." I say while picking my purse up, and leaving the room.

~~~