#4 Restless & KnockedOut

*

Laura POV:

        I squinted my eyes. I realized it was already morning. Wow! Was I that tired? Oh well. I slept in my cloths, so I went to take a shower, then I wore a white crop-top with a white tang top under it, of course i don't want anyone to see my belly! You know those loose type of crop-tops? The ones hippies use. (LOL) Yeah those. It said peace on it. Then I wore Skinny blue jeans, My hair in a messy bun, and some converse,and eye liner.

        I quickly rushed down the stairs, and find breakfast on the table. 

        "YAY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and started eating. I didn't have dinner last night so i'm STARVING. i gobbled it up, and my parents looked at me strangely.

        "Ha ha.. Sorry.. I didn't eat last night..." I said awkwardly. My dad nodded but my mom glared at me.

        "Well that's because, you didn't say hi to the boy, and just wen't upstairs without finishing your dinner!" She said strictly. I pretended I didn't hear that.

        "Did you say something?" I asked her. She started to get mad.

        "LAURA, MARIE, MARANO! DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT! DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER! EVER!" My mom yelled. I quickly rushed out of the dinner table because i heard enough. I wen't into my room and locked the door. Than i saw the boy from next door through his window. He was shirtless. Ooh! WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! Ewe! yuck! Than i saw his mom hitting him and smacking him while he had a pillow on his face. She removed the pillow from his his face and punched him so hard, he started to bleed and he fell off the bed. That's gotta hurt! That nice lady is the one who hits him? Oh man. Bad luck for this kid. He laid there on the floor unconscious. Then his mom walked out of the room. Aw man that has to hurt! It's too bad i can't do anything about it. like, whats a teenage useless girl like me gonna do for him? NOTHING AT ALL! You can even ask the fortune teller machine i used 5 years ago. I hear knocking at the door.

        "Laura! I'm not done with you!" I heard my mom call. 

        "But i am." I mumbled and climbed out the window.  HEY! this isn't The first time i've done this. I'll naturally just come back home anyway. I finally reached the ground and started running outta the neighborhood, into the town.

~At town~

I was humming while walking. I was tired of everything. Than i saw too people close together saying i love you over and over again. I rolled my eyes, walked over to them, and tapped the guys.

        "Both of you know that love doesn't exist right?" I tell them. They look at me angrily. Then they pushed me away and they walked me away. Wow. these people are rude here! They say they love everybody in the world. Love MY BUTT! whoa.. Did i just say that? o_o