#15 Stormy Nights, and Snowy Days <3

***

Laura POV:

Late that night, was sitting on the couch absolutely bored out of my mind, but then the door bell rang.

        "Coming!" I yell, and walk to the door. I opened it and it was Ross. He had a luggage in his hands. Not so much. The luggage was really small.

        "Hey! Come in!" I said as i motioned him to come in. I made way for him to come in.

        "Thanks..." He said shyly, while looking down.

        "Hey! Its no problem." i tell him and motioned him to sit on the couch. As we sat down. We only starred at   each other for 1 moment. Talk about awkward.....

        "So... Wanna go to my room?" i break the silence. 

        "Sure.." He replied. We walked up the stairs, into my room. We both sat on the rugged floor.

        "Well next door is the extra room which used to be my parents, but since they're not here anymore... Maybe you could take it.." I say softly. He nods and goes to the next room. 

I sat there in my room all alone. I picked up my favorite book, "Each kindness" and read it over and over until I got bored. And yes. I  was so Bored and lonely.

Life is like that.

Am I right?

**

It was Midnight, and I was still awake.I didn't know why though. Out of nowhere thunder struck in the sky so loud, I screamed and jumped up from my bed. it was pouring a lot. Ross came in after that only in his boxers and some socks, hugging a pillow. I think i scared him so much, he hugged the pillow like it was a teddy bear.

        "A-Are you okay?" he stutters. I nod. As soon as he's about to leave, I said something.

        "W-Will you stay here..." i ask frightened. Oh yeah. I haven't told you my biggest fear of lightning, and thunder... Most likely i'm afraid the house gets hit by lighting which is you might think, REALLY STRANGE. But hey.. Anythings possible...

He nods slightly, puts the pillow onthe floor, and lays down.

        "No come here.... I pat my bed next to me as he comes over and lays down with me. I felt more safe. It was kinda awkward, but i felt safe anyways. As soon as the thunder got even louder, I snuggled closer to him and buried my face in his bare chest. He moved a lot, and he put his big safe arms around me. He was warm too.... Yup........Safe and sound....

***

It was morning, and as soon as i was waking up, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up, and it was Ross. He was asleep with his mouth was slightly open, snoring really quietly like any normal skinny person would, and lay there. I smiled to the sight of his face. I didn't want to wake him up, so i stayed there until he woke up. He began to open his eyes and blinked a few times. He looked down only to see me in his arms. Our eyes made contact and we we're quiet. Talk about awkward. I didn't seem to mind.

        "Morning.." I broke the silence.

        "Good morning...." he said as he removed his arms away from me. I got up from my bed and began to comb my hair. He exits the room, then comes back 10 minutes later with a white  shirt, and skinny blue ripped jeans for men, and  yellow converse. His hair to the side as usual. I looked out the window, and find that it was snowing. How strange! It doesn't snow in California!

        "It's strange how its snowing huh..." I said. He looks at me and nods. We walk downstairs, and ate breakfast.

        "How about we go out in the snow!" i suggested. he smiles and nods. We put on our black coats, and run outside. The grass was covered in snow. We both run around in the snow, laughing and cheering. He was chasing me. He laughed. It was the first time i personally heard him laugh. I never heard him laugh. Never. Ever. We both fall in the snow laughing. We laid across from each other with our faces inches apart. Then....

We kissed.

******