#13 Chased into the Night

Laura POV:

It was night time, and i could hear the crickets from outside. Thats because i was sitting next to Ross again. Outside. Quiet.Quiet place. I don't know why i've been hanging with him so much. Well actually, at first was to make him feel better.. Right?

We laid down looking at the constellations. We heard tonight the constellations we're gonna be out. They said something about some science blah blah blah....

        "Oh wow. That one looks like a bear." i said, as i pointed to it. He nods. We stay quiet again. Than i broke the silence.

        "Bet you five dollars if you can't catch me!" I say standing up. than he smiles and stands up as well.

        "OH YES I CAN!" he says really loud. Wow! He can have a loud voice too? I never heard it before! I started running while he chases after me. But then...

I fell on the ground.

Ross POV:

        "Bet you five dollars you can't catch me!" She says standing up. I stand up as well.

        "OH YES I CAN!" I say. She started running and i chase after her. It was fun for a moment, but then She fell down. Which caused me to fall on top of her as well.

        "OW!" She shouted. But then we both start laughing.This is a really big deal for me. I never felt to happy. Back then i never knew what happy felt like. Or its existence. Or its definition.

        "You we're like, WOAH!" She said as we laugh. i roll off of her. Than i began to notice where we are. "Where are we?" I ask her. She notices her surroundings too. We stand up and look around. It was really dark out. 

        "How are we suppose to go home now?" She asks. I just shrug. We both sit by a tree next to eachother. It was freezing outside.

        "I'm cold." She says shivering. She moves closer to me. She hugs me while i just sit there. It actually feels weird to hug her. But i hug back anyways.  Anything for a... a... Uh... F-rund? Frand? Friend? Is that how you say it?

        "We're friends now?"  I ask. She didn't respond. I looked at her face, and she was fast asleep. Oh well. I'll ask her tomrrow. I layed my head on hers, and fell fast asleep.

~~~

Laura POV:

I woke up from my sleep. Then i felt something hugging me. I looked up to see Ross with his arms around me. I slowly let go as his head falls back and bangs his head on the tree. 

        "OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled like a little girl.

Oops....

...................................................

lol!

Weird moments with Laura and Ross!

So  I was gonna ask you guys should i delete this story? Tell me if i should or shouldn't. Honesty! I don't mind! Well hope you guys tell me. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

~Ana