#3 Come Inside Please! (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY)

Hey guys. Slight change. Instead of sitting on the porch every time, He sits on the field where its all grassy and with some flowers. XD Too much? LOL. 

Laura POV:

I was sitting on the porch reading a book, but then I saw the boy I saw yesterday sitting on the empty field. He was sitting all alone, hugging his knees, looking everywhere with his eyes. I almost felt bad for the kid. All alone. But like I said! it's the way life is! Alone. And quiet. 

Knock knock!

        "Coming!" I yelled out, and rushed to the door. Then I opened the door and found the lady from yesterday, and her son. Her hair was blonde just like her sons, and they of course looked identical. But when I looked at them both, something felt... phony.

        "Hey! May I help you?" I asked them and try to be polite as possible.

        "Oh, we're your new neighbors. We wanted to say hi!" She said. For someone who can be a smacking mean old lady, she sure can be nice.

        "Oh well uh... Come in!" I said, with that awkward feeling in my stomach. I back away so they can come in. They walked in as I shut the door. and asked if my parents are at home.

        "Oh yeah! I'll go get them!" I said as i ran up the stairs.

_At the dinner table_

        "Well golly! We have a son just your age! He just left. I think I saw him outside if you'd like to meet him!" She said politely. Wow this lady is so nice!

        "Well uh.. Nah.... I got something to do." I said, but then my mom gave me a glare. I ignored her and just wen't up the stairs.

•••

I watched the boy sit on the empty field. Then I saw him get up. FINALLY! He hasn't moved from there in AGES! Then he walked up to the swing that always sat there. He sat there like nothing. He looked so.. Depressed. I know what that looks like. Don't get me wrong. He swung really small and looked down. With that sad..sad...sad face! I CANT EVEN WATCH ANYMORE! I raced toward my bed and rubbed my eyes. I decided for a nap. I turned out the lights, and fell asleep.