#12 Falling for you slowly?

Laura POV:

It was midnight, and i was still awake. I can't stop thinking about Ross and Love. Am i too blind to see love? Am i finally knowing love? Do i love Ross? Am i slowly falling for him? So many questions running in my head. Simple to ask, but hard to answer. So much questions, and  can't even think straight. Ross will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow. I can hang with him again. 

Am i really falling for him?

Is it true what people say?

You fall in love?

Love is blind?

Love is unexplainable?

"Love is-"

        "Awesome." My dad creeps in. What the heck!

        "Woah! WHY DID YOU SCARE ME!?" I shouted. He put his hands up in surrender.

        "Sorry!  Whya re you up this late? Why are you thinking about Love? Is something on your mind?" he asks. uh oh.

No escape on this one.

        "Well i have a question..." I say.. I have to be honest now. Even if it was my father.

        "Is Love real?" I ask. He just chuckles and sits next to me. Wow. I'm surprised he's not all up on me.

        "Oh it is. trust me. How else would you be born?" He says. I have no idea but he means but whatever. I'm still confused.

        "Will i fall in Love? I'm not sure if love is real. Will I?" I ask. He just gets up, walks toawrds the door, and opens it. Than he stops before he walks out.

        "You'll Know when." He says while smiling, and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

***

Yup. It was two days later after that day, and Ross came back as well.

 My dad was at work, so i had the house to myself. I walked to my window, climbed inside Ross's room. He was only in his boxers, asleep in bed, with no covers on him. He must be freezing!! Especially- You know what, i dont wanna sound like a slut. o_o  Even though its actually pretty normal for most guys to sleep shirtless. ANYWAYS! I tapped him.

        "Ross wake up!" I said. He just roleld over to the side. He lives alone now. People still haven't find his parents. "WAKEY WAKEY!" I yelled, and he just opened his eyes slowly. He blinked about 6 times to adjust to the light. "Morning!" I said smiling. He just sat up with his hands intertwined, and his legs crisscross apple sauce, and his back slightly slouching.

        "How did you get in here." He says in his tired morning voice, and yawns. How adorable.

        "Well i can just climb up the ladder and then BOOM! I'm at your room. My room is exactly across from your's!" I say pointing to mine. He just looked, then looked back at me. Then there was a moment of silence.

        "Aren't you hungry ?" I ask him.

        "Hungry.... No. I'm not really fed well. I'm just used to it." He says softly, and scractches the back of his neck. WHAT!? SO THEY ABUSE HIM, AND THEY DONT FEED HIM!?

        "Well lets get you something you can eat!" I say.

        "No thanks..." He says shaking his head. He gets up, and goes to the bathroom. "I gotta brush my teeth." He says, and starts brushing.

        "Well too bad! You ARE eating something!" i shout at him, as he spits out water.

        "LOOK! IF YOU DONT EAT-" I was stopped by him pressing his finger on my lips.

        "Shhhh...." He says. "I'll do it then." he says. I smile. Than he smiles back. YAY! HE SMILED AGAIN! I THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN!

        "Well what do you wan't to eat?" I ask while he puts on a black shirt, some blue jeans with a chain to the side, coverse, and his hair to the side.

        "Well um.. Why don't you choose..." He says shyly.

        "Oh okay... um...How about we just go outside." i suggest

(Laura wearing a black tang top, short blue jeans, black converse, and her hair is loose, with dark makup, and pink blush.)

        "Oh look! we're like twins!" I say to home pointing at our outfit. "I'm just the girl version." I say giggling. He just shyly smiles. How cute.

        "Well um.. where do you wanna eat..." He asks shyly AGAIN.

        "Oh! Maybe we can go to iHop!" i suggest. he looks up, smiles, then nods. We both walk outside and walked along the sidewalk.

***