#22 Date

I want to thank k121702 for the idea of where the date is gonna be, it might be mixed. :)

--

a few days later--

Laura POV:

I was standing in the doorway from the back door where you can see the field. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. It was Ross. I smelled his scent.

"Hey mushroom." He said.

"Hey Ross." I said.

"Get ready for that date..." He said. He let go of me and I jumped with joy.

"YAY YAY YAY! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said and skipped around with joy and went upstairs. 

I changed into a yellow sun dress, I made a perfect braid on my hair, and yellow converse.(Low tops) I went downstairs and see Ross is changed into a red flannel shirt and the buttons we're half way open, and he wore dark denim jeans and his black converse, with his hair a little messy, but hot. He was also wearing the R5 necklace.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and followed him outside. We stopped, and he turned to me.

"What?" I said. He was reaching something from his pocket. He took out a blindfold.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! THIS ISNT GONNA BE A SCENE OF 50 SHADES OF GREY RIGHT?" I said. He widened his eyes at me and blushed.

"NO!" He said.

"Oh okay good... " I sighed in relief. He shaked his head.

"Here, put it on." He said. I put on the blind fold, and  we started walking. he helped me so I wont bump into anything. We continued walking until we stopped.

"Okay. We're here!" He said. 

"Okay then. This better not be a bedroom." I said. I took off the blind fold and gasped.

We we're at the beach and a picnic was set up.

"Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Your such a sweet heart!" I said and messed up his hair. He blushed and I grab his hand and we sit down on the blanket that was set up. He passed the basket and I opened it.

"Oh wow! gogurt! You know me so well!" I said. He smiled at me and I took a tube and started eating.

"Your really hungry arent you?" He said and smirked. I slap his chest playfully.

"Oh hush! I'm starving!" I said and continued eating. I noticed he wasnt eating at all. I put down the strawberry I was eating and looked at him.

"Arent you gonna eat?" I asked. 

"No.. I'm not hungry..." He said.

"Ross! C'mon! You haven't been eating in days! I decided to shrug it off that time but this time I wont!" I said. He just sighed.

"I'm just not hungry...." He said. I sighed.

"Okay then. I'll let it go this time...." I said. I began to eat the strawberries again and dip them in chocolate.

 After I finished we decided to goof around.

"twenty five?" he asked.

"Nope! 26!" I said.

"SO CLOSE!!" He said. I giggled. I was looking around, but then Ross started to carry me on his back. I wrap my legs around his torso I wont fall.

"Damn! You scared me!" I said. He giggled his 'famous giggle.'

"Your just so cutee.." I coo. He blushes. he begins to run back home with me still on his back.

"OH MY GOD!!" I squealed. I began to laugh and then we finally reached home. He put me down

 "Woooh....." I said. He chuckles and opens the door to the house.

------

Hi!

Once again, thank you k121702 for the idea of the date! Byee! :D

-Ana