#25 Seeing his parents and Singing a Song

Hey guys! I forgot to thank you guys for the reads! TYSM ILYSM! Too much text talk? Oh well Just go read or whatever....

---

Laura POV: 

Its been a few weeks. Nothing has changed. Me and Ross have been feeling completely fine, and he looks more happy than ever! I'm glad too. I hope nothing comes our way.

So Ross as usual, was playing his gutiar more than usual which i'm glad about that because he's really good.

Now he's in my room playing a song softly and quietly. I think its called Fallin' for you. He sounds so good!

Ross POV:

You might be crazy, but baby, i'm fallin' for you...

I finished the song up. Its actually suppose to be rock but i did acoustic gutiar version much slower and calmer. I put the gutiar down and walked outside the room, only to find Laura sitting down in front of me.

"We're you eavesdropping me?" I asked. She looked nervous.

"Whaaat nooooo....." She said in a high pitched voice. I shaked my head and helped her up.

"I know you we're!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said and I tickled her into her room she fell on the bed and I fell on top of her, and  I tickled her more.

"S-Stop R-Ross.." She said in between her laughs.

I stopped and kissed her soft lips. She kissed back of course. But then.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gun shots shooted threw the window to the wall!

Laura POV:

We we're making out but then gun shots shooted threw our window, and into the wall. We shooted up quickly and I went behind Ross. I hugged his torso from behind really tight. I do this everytime i'm scared.

"Laura. Hide over there i'm gonna check out whats going-" He was interuppted by a knife going right across him, onto the wall, leaving a cut against his cheek.

"Whoa! Ouch!" He said as he put his hand on his cheek. I pulled his arm out of the room.

"WE GOTTA RUN ROSS! C'MON!" I said and pulled him downstairs, outside. We called the police. But before they arrived, we only face to see his parents. Which I havent seen in months. They stll havent captured them? I quickly hid behind Ross and hugged his torso from behind.

"Ross! Your coming with us!!" I heard his father yell.

"No!" He shouted back.

"YOU DARE DISOBEY ME!?" His father yelled back. Soon enough the police came.

-----

They arrested his parents and we we're in peace once again.

-Back at the house-NIGHT TIME-

"My gosh. Thank god the police we're there soon enough..." I said as I laid down next to Ross.

"I know. I hope I never see them again.." He said.

"Mhm." I cuddled into his warm, bare chest and wrap my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me, making me feel safe, and sound.

-A few weeks later-

Me and Ross bought a piano, and now we have a music room! Which cost alot, but it didn't matter 'cause we are loaded with his parents left over money. And lets just say he's the one who mostly uses the instruments.

So right now, he's on the piano.

"C'mon Laura. Play with me." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and sit next to him on the piano bench. We we're actually working on a song just for fun. We started to play the chords and then he started singing. and I sang with him.

 Ross:I'm gonna be first to the finish line

Laura:Never givin' up till we're outta time

Ross:And I'm gonna make it there no doubt

Both:That's what I'm about (I'm about.)

We only sang those first lines.

"High five!" I said raising my hand for a highfive.

"More like KissKiss!" He said and Kissed my lips. We pulled away.

"Much better.." He nodded. I giggled at him. Hes just so cute i wanna eat him all up!!!!

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" He said. Obviously not.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!" He shouted and started to carry me and run around the house.

"Oh my god put me down!!" I said.

"NEVERR!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted back. But then he dropped me on the couch and we both started laughing.

---------

Lame chapter right? I know. Soon or later story might come to an end. Anyways, CYA!

-Ana