🌸stubborn bird🌸

Dabi had just showed up to keigo's apartment, waiting for him to get out of the shower.  As soon as he walked out, dabi made a whistling noise, startling hawks. "Dabi! You scared the shit outta me!" He screeched. Dabi laughed a little, smiling to himself. Hawks let out a huff walking over to his bedroom, towel clenched tightly over his hips.  Soon he came back out in sweat pants and a tank top, plopping on the couch next to dabi, looking away from him. "Not even a hello from my favorite birdie?~" he cooed. Hawks let out another obnoxious huff. "You don't get one for scaring me like that!" He puffed out his wings a bit. Dabi chuckled slightly. "C'mon~ you won't even look at me?" Hawks turned his head slowly, before whipping it back around at the sight of dabis smirk. Dabi placed his hands on keigo's shoulders, massaging them lightly. Hawks puffed his chest again, taking a deep breath. "Please talk to me baby, im sorry~" he whisperd into keigo's ear. Keigo whipped around crossing his arms, letting out another huff."pleeease~" he practicly begged. "Fffine." He rolled his eyes. Dabi smiled a little. "I knew you'd cave, I'm irresistible~" hawks pushed him back. "I'll stop talking." He said in a cocky tone. "Sorry birdie." Dabi made a pouty face, leaning over to kiss keigo's cheek. Keigo put a hand over dabis mouth. "None for you." He pouted out. Dabi looked up a him,the smirk hidden behinde keigo's hand. ... He licked it. Keigo's hand flew back as he repeatedly wiped it on his shirt. "Why did you lick me!? Gross dabi!" Dabi smiled and laughed a bit. "Now can I have a kiss?" He made a pouty face. "No! You licked me!" Keigo crossed his arms laying back. Dabi smirked a bit, "we can do this by way, or the nice way" he teased. Keigo flushed a deep crimson, mumbling to himself, before sitting up and giving dabi a quick kiss. "Aweee was that so hard birdie?" He teased. Hawks let out a huff standing up. "Im going to bed. Don't try anything funny." He started marching off to his sometimes shared room, shutting the door too quickly behinde him, shutting a feather in the door. A high pitched yelp could be heard. Dabi walked over chuckling, and opening the door, "I think you forgot something?~" he teased. Hawks started mumbling under his breath again, flipping on the bed, facing the wall. "Awe, not even a thank you?" Dabi tilted his head a bit, grinning all the more. Keigo let out a sigh, turning around, making 'grabby' arms to dabi. "You at LEAST owe me cuddles after that." Keigo said with a slight smirk. "Getting demanding are we?" Dabi teased, walking over to the bed. "I know what i want." Keigo tilted his head a bit, smiling. Dabi rilled his eyes and cuddled up to keigo, wrapping him in his arms. "Alright birdie, just don't expect me to be this leanient again." He smiled, ruffling the man's hair. "Whatever bacon boy." Keigo commented, before snuggling up to dabi, falling asleep.
________________________
A/N: AAA! sorry for this being so short!! Thanks for 400+ reads!! Let me know what you guys want more of!!!
-Ryuk