🌸love in my eyes🌸

Warning: mentions of stress and panic attack
🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸🖤🌸

Keigo was curled up in his room, as hot tears stemmed to pour from his eyes, hiding in his wings as he contemplated every decision that he's made, as he layed in the corner, sobbing to himself not so quietly, a familiar set of footsteps roamed down his hall. As he buried himself into his wings, the door swung open to reveal a panicking dabi, the feather chain around his neck shivering slightly, leading him to keigo. He let out a shaky sigh closing the door behind him, curling up behind keigo. "Can you look at me bub?" Keigo shook his head, letting his wings droop down against the bed, as he looked over at dabi hesitantly. Dabi sighed again, wiping some of the smeared eyeliner from his face, planting a small kiss on his forehead. "Will you talk to me..? I'll listen." Keigo turned himself around completely, wrapping his arms around dabi with a shaky sigh. "Wha-.." He stopped himself, looking up at dabi. "What if i don- don't want to be a hero anym- more..?" He stuttered out through broken gasps and tears. Dabi smiled softly, pushing a hair out of his birdies face. "Thats fine, any particular reason why?" He rubbed his lower back gently. Keigo nodded, laying his head on dabis chest. "I'm not doing any- anything good.. Society's just fu- fucked" he tried to get out between crys. Dabi stroked his hair through his fingers gently, nodding softly. "You're right." He smiled a bit, lifting keigo's chin. "They'll be so d-dissaponted dabi!" Another tear rolled down his cheek, as his broken breathes heaved in his chest. Dabi made a light 'shh' sound before pulling him up closer, so they were face to face. "Keigo, who cares what 'they' think? You're the best hero ive met, you dont have selfish intentions, and you think about people, not the cameras." Keigo trembled lightly at dabis words. He looked up at dabi through the broken expression on his face, wiping his face with a sleeve, further smearing his eyeliner. "They'd call me a villan." He mutterd, eyes slightly widened. He looked back down. "I don't know if that's a bad thing anymore, I-..." He trailed off, sitting up in dabis lap again. "Im scared" he held dabis face lightly,laying his forehead to dabis. Dabi moved his hands up, lightly caressing the boys spine. "Being a villan, by their definition, is anyone that dissagrees with them. But a true hero wouldn't do that." Dabi grabbed his keigo's chin, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Every one of those 'villans' as been hurt, were not villans, we just weren't groomed by hero society." Hawks let another tear fall down his cheek. "Im part of the problem.... I don't want to do this anymore dabi... I want to leave with you!" Dabi wrapped his arms gently around keigo, holding him close. "With everything i have, everything we'll go through, i love you with my entire being." Hawks smiled a bit, grabbing dabis face kissing him. "Please dabi" dabi smiled back, but not his usual crooked smile or flirty smirk, a genuine soft smile.

"Anything for you birdie"

IMPORTANT!
Sorry its short i wanted to get a quick chapter out. this book is not on hiatus, if i get an idea or im inspired I'll update this, but I will be taking a short break for a week or two, due to my declining mental health and therapy. I love you all, have a great day my guys gals, nonbinary pals and god complexes of all kinds.

-oliver