🥀make me forget🥀

smut warning ⚠

Hawks had another long day of hero work, he had encountered a villan
(not from the lov)
Whilst on patroll, and had to deal with that. Little did he know how much that would affect him. See, the villans quirk, was 'love fire' wich can cause the victim to become extreemly light headed and have the feeling of being heart broken, wich can cause their mindset to interfear with the battle, however hawks had won the battle per usual, and immediately ended his shift, going home to his apartment. Meanwhile his secret lover, dabi, was all too acquainted with keigo's whereabouts, as soon as hawks walked in, he watched as the boy dug into his cabinet taking out a liter of alcohol, and begining to chug it. Taking random swigs of it as he sat on the couch, surrounded by his wings, still dealing with the affects of the quirk. He soon finished half the bottle and started to break down on the couch. Soon the affects of the alcohol insued, and he quickly grabbed the phone, dialing his lover. "Dabiiii" he called out into the phone, as soon as he answerd. "What is it birdy." He asked, finding it funny he hadent realised he was outside the window.
"Can you come over?" He slurred out. "Sure thing birdy." And with that dabi ended the call, coming through the window. "That was fast-" dabi cut him off, "i was already here birdy." Hawks nodded, featuring for him to sit on the couch. "Has birdy been drinking?" He teased. "I'm a grown man, so yes." Hawks comments. Dabi took a seat next to him, taking a quick swig from the bottle. "Never said you  werent."  Hawks looked up and sighed. "Shitty day?" Dabi asked. Hawks nodded, before climbing onto dabis lap, smirking to himself. Dabi smiled, grabbing onto his hips. " Little birdy gaining confidence is he?" Dabi questioned. Hawks leaned in close to his ear whispering, "make me forget~." Dabi quickly pinned the boy to the couch below him, "whatever you say baby boy" he cooed. Hawks gasped out as dabi licked up his neck, peppering kisses around it untill he found the boys sweet spot. As soon as he found it, be began to abuse it with his mouth, biting down lightly at first, untill keigo grabbed his hair, pushing him down a bit, he bit down again, much harder this time, not enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a dark hickey. He looked keigo in the eyes as he slowly burnt the shirt off the man, keigo bit his lip in anticipation. Dabi began to trail kisses and occasional hickeys all over his chest and abdomen, "Please don't tease me dabi" keigo wined. Dabi smirked, "no teasing then," he ripped his pants and boxers off quickly, keigo winced as he felt the cool December air hit him. Dabi pushed two fingers to keigo's mouth. Keigo put the fingers in his mouth, sucking and licking them coating them in his saliva. "Good birdie" dabi teased. He pulled the fingers from keigo and lifted keigo's knees up onto his shoulders. He slowly circled his finger around the boys hole, before pushing one in. Keigo let in a sharp breath, wincing at the slight pain. "It will feel good soon, I promise." Keigo nodded, soon dabi pushed in the second finger, and began to scissor them, and move them in and out. Kiki was here :3
Keigo's grunts slowly turned into moans. With that, dabi took his fingers out. Hawks wined from the loss of contact, but that soon turned into a gasp as dabis fingers were soon replaced with his dick. Hawks tightly gripped into the couch, as dabi went in inch by inch. Dabi leaned down and pushed a piece of hair off keigo's forehead, kissing his nose.
"Just so you know, youre my birdy. Now, and forever." With that he pushed himself in the rest of the way. Keigo's back arched and his wings puffed up. Dabi gripped his waist, and held him for a moment. Waiting untill he received a nod of approval from the dirty blonde boy beneath him. When he received it, he kissed keigo with a smile, before he began to move himself inside of the boy, way too slowly for keigo's taste. "Dabi! Don't tease me!" Keigo hissed out. "No teasing then" dabi whisperd, as he pulled out almost completely, before slamming himself back in quickly. Keigo screamed out in pleasure, gripping the couch, as his wings opened up slightly. Dabi continued this at a steady pace, before he pulled out flipping keigo into the couch, pressing his face into the cushion, before ramming himself back into the boy. "I need more please dabi!" Keigo practicly moaned out. "Whatever you say preety bird~" he whisperd. He began to stroke keigo's sensitive wings, near the inside of the base of his wings, was extremely sensitive, and dabi knew this. Keigo practicly melted under Davis touch, suddenly keigos wings fluttered again. "There!! Please please dabi!" Keigo pushed himself further into dabi, feeling so much more turned on as he heard dabis grunts and pants. "Clossse!" Hawks moaned out. "So am I birdie~" dabi cooed. Soon his thrusts became sloppy as he chased his orgasm, shortly after hawks wings opend up and fluttered as he came on himself and the sofa. Soon dabi released himself deep inside of keigo, before pulling out slowly. Keigo wined slightly from the loss of contact but soon smiled as dabi pulled him up into his lap before laying back into the couch. "I love you keigo" he whisperd.
"I love you too dabi." He whisperd in return. Soon both the boys stood up, or tried to, keigo fell on his ass two steps in. Dabi carried the bird man to the bathroom before lowering him into the warm water.  He continued to clean the boy and himself before taking him to the small comfortable room that keigo called his own, but shared with the scarred boy occasionaly. He gently layed keigo down, before snuggling up with him, letting the boy fall asleep.
________________________
Sorry for the delay!
I'll be writing more in this book whenever i get the chance!
-Ryuk🖤