🖤burning petals🖤

⚠ TW ⚠ HANAHAKI DISIES
MENTIONS OF BLOOD/GORE AND VIOLENCE.
________________________

It had been a few months since hawks had 'joined' the leauge of villans, and in that time, hawks or lesser known as Keigo Tamaki had developed a small crush on dabi... Unbeknownst to him, dabi was ... Different..

Years ago, way back before dabi was, well, dabi. He was toya todoroki, eldest son of endeavour, attending'UA'
High. Accompanying him, was his long time best friend and crush, Keigo takami, unfortunately for him, he never got the chance to confess to keigo. After a particularly rough string of events with his father, toya had ran away, becoming a homeless teenager. But soon, he was taken in by the LOV, changing his name, to completely cut off his old personality and identity. Unfortunately for dabi.. Love wasnt a very... Accepted thing, amongst the villans. After he had been a witness to keigo's flirting, with every single thing that could speak, his heart was broken, realizing he never loved him the same way. Eventually, he began to notice, he had developed.. Hanahaki disease. The leauge decided it was for the best. He got the surgery... Years later, he now dosent have the capability to love anyone the way he did before. But hawks didn't know this, nobody other than tomura and Kurogiri knew. That was a truly, by definition, fatal flaw.

It had been weeks of hawks trying to flirt with dabi, or to get his attention to no avail. Obviously dabi noticed this, but couldn't feel anything for the man, nothing romantic. Sure he had been turned on a few times, but no matter how much of a villan he is, he couldn't bring himself to sleep with the man, and break his fethered heart.

"Dabi, can i talk to you?" The bird man pondered.
"Sure bird brain." Dabi marks. The two walk into dabis room and sit down. "Dabi I... I like you.. Alot.. I sound like a fucking school girl-." Dabi put a finger to the man's lips. Keigo perked up a bit. "I can't.. Love you.. Anymore.." Dabi trails off. Keigo stops as his breath hitched. "What do you mean anymore!?" He blurs out. Dabi grabbed the boys hands.
"Haw- ... Keigo," hawks flinched hearing his name, his.. Dead..name.. (Btw i know that's not what a dead name is)

Come from the boy. "I....i used to love you, i did.. Alot.. In highschool.." He trailed off again "touya?" Hawks questioned. Dabi nodded hawks began to tear up.  "Why can't you love me again?!" He began to practicly sob. "Keigo i- i had.. A sickness.. I had a surgery... The.. Surrey.." Hawks bolted up, hot tears spilling down his face. "Why" was all he could muster out "im a villan, i cant let that hold me back..." With that dabi stood up and left. Hawks continued to sob through the night.

The days became weeks, became months. Soon the leauge notices that hawks hadent spoke to anyone since the incident. Shigaraki decides to confront him about it. "Hawks, me and you room 2 now." With that hawks follows him into the meeting room. "Why haven't you spoken" he askes bluntly. Hawks sighed, knowing theres no point in arguing. He pulls down the face mask he had been wearing. Shigaraki's face contorted as he cringed at the sight. There was flowers of different kinds blooming from the boys mouth. Thorns and pricks poking through his skin. "Why didn't you say anything!? Why haven't you had them removed!?" Hawks spoke through the pain, it hurt him so much, the only thing he could muster out...
"I love him" shigaraki removed 'father' from his face, setting it down. He had called dabi in the room. Hawks removed his mask once again, and watched with glistening eyes as tears spilled from dabis. "What have i done.." Dabi mumbles. Just then hawks starts to fade in and out of consciousness slowly, before collapsing into Davis arms. Franticly, shigaraki gets him raced off to a medical room to be performed on.

Hours later..

Dabi was crying silently in his room when hawks walked in with a pad and a box in his hand. Dabi sat up quickly, wiping tears from his eyes, he was confused as hawks had a mask on again. Hawks sat next to dabi and handed him the pad of paper. On it was a note, he left the box next to him and walked out. The note read;

"Dabi, you were the only person ive ever loved, even through highschool, but you left before i could confess. Ive tried to fall in love with others, but no body is quite like you will ever and have ever been. However, i can't live in a world where im forced to never love you again. No matter how much it pains me that you will never love me the way i do you, i cant lose that light in my life. That light is my love for you.. Im sorry my love. Please, carry on for me.
I hope some day they find a cure, and you live a long happy life with someone special.

Yours forever,
Death and after,
Keigo takami."

Dabi looked up tears streaming down his face from realization. He opens the box, inside was a picture of him and keigo in High school, the key to the car the stole back then. A folded paper, and a pressed flower. That flower was the one that dabi gave keigo in highschool before he left.. The folded note, a love confession written back then...

Dabi bolted up and ran to keigo, to try and convince him, but it was too late... He was there, laying on the couch. Lifeless, dead to the world. His whole earth came crashing down around him. Sure he couldn't love him the same, but feel down, he cared as much as he physicaly could for keigo. Now... Hes gone.. Forever..
________________________
Hey yall! Hope this wasnt too much, let me know if I should write a part 2 for this!