🥀[day 3]🥀

Yes im skipping #2 ✋ don't come for me.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Dabi let out a gruff sigh, taking a long sip of his drink as his head sat in his hand on the bar. "Dabi, might i suggest you just talk to him?" The warp gate asked dabi. He only looked down with his hand covering his face. "What if he's not ready?" He fiddled with a staple on his palm as he avoided eye contact. "Then you wait, if he loves you he'll understand and you need to accept if he dosent want to as his lover." Dabi took another drink. He knew the man was correct, but didn't want to admit it. He set the glass down on the counter, walking away leaving kirogiri to clean up. He walked into his and his boyfriends shared room, flopping onto the beanbag in the corner. "What's got your feathers in a bunch?" Keigo asked. He snickerd at his own pun, laying flat on his back on his bed, The bed that was accross from dabis, littered with stray feathers and clothes. "Can i ask you a serious question?" Dabi asked, sitying up, resting his arms crossed on his knees. Hawks turned his head and smiled, "ask away" he said with a shrug. Dabi let out a long sigh, rubbing his temple. What keigo couldn't see was the light blush that dusted what wasn't coverd in skin grafts on his face. "Would you..be.. Ready? I guess? For, uh.." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his head, looking down. Keigo stayed silent, sitting up cocking his head to the side. "The next step?" Dabi mutterd. Keigo blushed a bit, having a thought, but brushing it away. "In what way?" He said, needing clarification. Dabi sighed, standing up and walking over to keigo, only to sit next to him on his bed, moving any papers in his way. He looked him dead in the eyes, and with almoast no emotion bluntly stating, "i mean sex keigo." The other male blushed again, purley at the thought and the way his name danced off his lovers tounge. "If you are." He said with an embarrassed smile. Dabi layed back next to keigo, planting a small kiss on his lips. Keigo smiled through the kiss, getting a bit of a mischievous idea. He grabbed dabis shoulders, flipping himself into dabis lap with a grin. Dabi only smirked back, resting his hands on the boys waist, pulling him into another, much longer kiss. As the kiss got heated, dabi placed a firm hold onto the boys ass. This action caused keigo to gasp, making dabi shove his tounge into the boys mouth quickly. Keigo moaned into the kiss, as he began to grind himself in dabis lap.
Dabi grabbed a fist full of keigo's hair gently enough as to not hurt him. He knew he'd been with others but keigo hadent. Keigo broke the kiss, wrapping his arms around the others neck. "Please be gentle." He mumbled into his neck. Dabi flipped him over into the mattress. "Promise" dabi whisperd. He began to remove the shirt keigo was wearing,  kissing down his abdomen. He slid off the boys pants quickly, resulting in a gasp. He stood up walking to his dresser. Keigo looked at him curiously, only to look back at the ceiling. Dabi walked over removing the cap from the unlabeled bottle. Keigo winced from the feeling of the cold liquid being pressed to his skin. "Not goanna lie this is goanna hurt." He said briefly, before pushing a finger into the boy. This continued for a while untill keigo's whimpers turned into light moans of pleasure. He whimpers again shortly after at loss of contact. He looked up to see dabi puting more of the liquid onto himself. With a few strokes, he pushed keigo's chest back down. Holding his legs open by his thighs. "Deep breath" he said as he gently rubbed his thigh. Keigo took a deep breath as dabi pushed himself in slowly.  Keigo let out a breathly sound, wincing at the slight pain. He gripped the sheets in discomfort, as the pain slowly melted away into pleasure. "Move- please." Dabi nodded, slowly moving out and back in, at a gentle pace. Shortly after keigo let out a soft moan. "F-fuck- faster please, please dabi." Dabi leaned closer, speeding up his pace a significant amount. "I love it when you beg." He groaned into keigos ear. He gripped into keigo tighter, allowing his staples to dig into the boys skin. "Dabi! Close! Fuck-" he was cut off my his own moan as his hips jerked up. Dabi took the hint and sped up, simultaneously jerking him off as he practicly pounded into him. Keigo screamed out one more time before he felt his eyes roll back as a wave of pleasure came crashing down over him. Dabi continues his pace for a few moments before pulling out, releasing himself into keigos stomach. Keigo layed there panting as he came down from his high. Dabi layed down next to him, smiling as he felt keigo cling onto him like a puppy. "Thank you." Keigo mumbled into Davis neck, falling asleep quickly. Dabi took his discarded shirt, wiping away what was on keigo's stomach, falling asleep quickly after.