🌸Trials and Trivial🌸

Suggested by: @stanforbabyblue234

꒦꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

[TW!! mentions of vomit/spit]
[I also added a bit of todobaku because yes you can't stop me]

Hawks pov:
I was doing my normal routine patrol though i kept having to stop every few minuets to lean against a wall, I knew i was sick but there was no way I was staying home.  Besides that im sposta meet dabi tonight for a league meeting and some alone time.. I can't just abandon that! Despite how I pushed on the moment I got back to my agency there stood Endeavor, arms crossed and towering over me. "Hey there Endeavor, what can I do ya for?" I shot him a quick smile trying to hide the nauseating face I continued to make, the headache only further setting in as his loud voice boomed through the lobby. "Ive had several reports of you nearly fainting on the side walk, im not working so you'll be returning back with me, get your things." I sighed leaning my head to the side. "Im fine Enji, just a bit of a bug is all!" As I went to lean on the door frame I stumbled falling on my side. "That's enough Hawks.." I sighed giving in, at this point I'll take an excuse to go home, ill just leave before the meeting tonight and meet him there.. Yeah.. 

As I grabbed what I needed i prepared to take off just to be stopped by Endeavor, being pushed towards his car "If you fly you'll fall, don't be ignorant you're better than that." I huffed crawling into the passenger seat buckling myself in immediately leaning on the window, the bumps in the road making my head vibrate more as be drove down the not so clean streets to his home. I looked up confused on where we were going "Uh Enji my place is the other side of the Heights.. " I looked over just to see him focused on the road. "You're staying with me till i deem you fit for work, ill be taking care of you till then." I sighed softly looking out around the city scape, I pulled out my phone about to text dabi, when I quickly had to roll down the window as I vomited, i heard the sigh from Enji as I gasped and watched as drool pooled in my mouth. I quickly spit it out sitting back in the seat. "Fuuuuck..." I whined, laying my head on the dash. "Yea yea.. Shoto will have to sit with you while i run to the store to get you some medication.." I sat back up slowly nodding "Thanks Enji.." I muttered, really just wanting to be at home with Dabi. As we approached his house the crumble and crunch of the gravel drive made me feel sick to my stomach again.

I sighed as I crawled out from the seat leaning on the side of the car. "Come on now Hawks.." I felt him dip an arm under me slowly guiding me up the steps and into the house. I sighed again as I was laid down on the couch, shoto poking out down the hallway, hushing someone in another room. "Why is Hawks here?" He asked, trying to straighten [too gay for that] his hair out. "He'll be staying with us untill hes not Ill. " i groaned turning my head into the cushion folding my wings against my back. I heard as shoto hummed in acknowledgement, as the soft foot steps disappeared to what i presumed was his room as the soft chatter picked up again in the background. Enji propped me up against the couch handing me a thermometer. I looked down at my feet as my wings twitched at the dip in the couch as he sat down. I took my temperature laying my head against the back of the couch. "103.2.." I muttered [im using Fahrenheit] looking up at the roof as he stood back up taking the thermometer back to the counter. "I'm going to run to the store now.." I nodded just listening to his heavy footsteps untill they disappeared behind the door.

As i turned my head laying back down I heard the latter of soft steps before seeing shoto peek out. "Is father gone?" He whispered looking at the door. I merely nodded curling up. As soon as id closed my eyes they were immediately opened as a groaned with shoto sitting me up. "What are you doin kid..?" I slurred, laying my head back as it continued to pound. "Im not dumb hawks, I'm taking you home to your boyfriend." I nodded rubbing my face "thank you.." I stood up leaning on the couch as my head spun. "Stay here.." I watched as shoto ran upstairs coming back down with Bakugo. "Not ... Gonna ask." I muttered, only to feel my arms get draped over theirs being walked out. As we rounded a corner into an alley bakugo left, insisting he needed to be home by dark. Shoto and I continued down the alley untill he stopped leaning against a wall.

[Dabi's pov]
I had been pacing waiting for atleast some sort of text from keigo, it had been an hour since he should have been here and no text, call, anything. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I opened it to see an unknown number. "Strange.." I muttered to myself clicking the notification
Unknown: hello, my name is shoto I'm aware you're with hawks i have him in an alley, he's sick i cannot carry him further please come get him.
I scanned over the message a few more times checking the address they were at, before re-tying my boots starting to head for the place. At this point i didn't want to consider the possibility of getting arrested i was too focused on keigos safety. Im a murderer and an arsonist but I have a heart for him, and him alone. As i walked down the alley given i approached two figures soon surely enough seeing Keigo and Shoto. I walked up immediately taking him in my arms without a word. "Im not worried about arresting you or anything i just don't want my father around him." I nodded as his legs wrapped around me. "Thanks shoto.. I owe you one.." I shot him a finger gun disappearing back into the dark of the alley.

I arrived back at the base kicking my shoes off immediately bringing him up to my room laying him down. "Damn kei you really did a number on yourself.." I sighed pulling his shoes and jacket off of him, unzipping his shirt removing that too. I watched as his wings drooped on the mattress, his feathers matted and still. He groaned a bit motioning me down. I sighed laying down with him. "Why were you with Endeavor?" I ran my hand through his hair as he quickly covered his mouth as he let out a raspy cough. "He took me to his place.. Too sick.." He buried his head into the pillows as i sat up, feeling nothing but pure hatred run through me yet again. "Im gonna kill him.. No more stalling I'm gonna fucking murder him for touching whats mine.." As i went to sit up keigo pulled me back down onto the bed "another day.. Please? I wanna stay with you right now.." He curled up against my side as I let out a soft sigh, trailing my fingers through his hair. "Fine.. As soon as you're better.."

A weak smile spread its way accross his face as i sat back up "im gonna get you some fever reduction okay bird brain?" He nodded pulling one of my hoodies i had laid on the bed to his stomach. I sighed at the sight walking out and down to the cheaply lit bathroom, digging through the cubbord for the bottle. Remembering last time Jin was sick i turned and opened the cabinet under the sink grabbing the pink bottle. I quickly read the label walking out and back to hawks. "Can you sit up?" I asked moving back onto the bed. He nodded sitting up against the pillow as i handed him the medicine cup. He downed it quickly, scrunching his nose at the bitter taste. I took it laying it on the counter. "Get some sleep feather.." He nodded pulling me down curling onto my chest "g'night you smelly emo.." I chuckled kissing his head "night you over grown chicken.."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

DAMN 1468 WORDS OKAY-
ALSO
If I wrote it would y'all like to see a couple bonus chapters of hawks x reader or dabi x reader??? Just curious since i have a few in the drafts

‧₊˚ ✩