🖤burning petals🖤(part 2)

It had been a few months since keigo's death. Dabi hadn't been the same. At first it was understandable Greif, but soon his thoughts overtook him. He relapsed. Back in highschool, he used to purposely let his fire burn him and do other various methods of self harm. He promised... someone a long time ago hed stop. And he did.
Untill now.

He was spending weeks at a time in his room, only coming out to use the bathroom or eat ramen. And even that was rare. By now he was thin and pale. He was harming himself more mentaly than physicaly. But every time he grew close to ending it, those words echoed in his mind.

"Continue on for me"

It was like they were haunting him. Yet he welcomes them, he lets every word keigo has ever said echo through his mind and play like a record in his mind. That voice was sweeter than a thousand angels, and it broke him knowing he'd never hear it again. Only the thoughts and memories of that voice rang through his head. After his death, the hero's shut down ua for about a week. This opens a weak spot. While the others went out and used this time to gather more info, dabi stayed locked up in his room. You could barely call this living by now. it was just existing. Though they'd never show it. It pained the others to see him like this. When dabi finaly had enough. Something broke him completely... Shigaraki. It had been 3 months since keigo's death. Dabi went out to eat some ramen. It just so happens that tomura was the only one down there at the time. As he sat down and slowly ate his ramen. Tomura turned to him. "Hes gone get over it." The sentence lingered in his head. That sore voice low and grumbled... With that dabi threw his bowl to the ground shattering it. "You just lost another one." Tomura shrugged it off as him being emmotional as usual. Dabi went to his room slamming the door. He pulled out a paper pad... The same one keigo used... He sighed to himself and started writing with his featherd pen.

"I can't go on like this, my mind has won. It's over. Im done fighting. Tell the others im sorry. It's for the best that i do this. I can't continue.
Tomura, fight for the leauge. If i live through this. I'm leaving, far away. Good bye.

Touya Todoroki,
Dabi."

He walked up the old stair case to the roof. The cool breeze blew through his hair. He slowly walked to the edge. His thoughts running wild, yet his brain vacant. The note he had left on his door.  He began to sing to himself softly. Sitting on the edge. "I wish you could hear this... Here goes my last breath." He laughed slightly . thinking for a moment, trying to think of some good last words, before opening his eyes with a smile. "I'll love you in the next life" he said out loud. Before closing his eyes and letting himself fall. He opens his eyes for a split second... For just a moment, there was a moment of bliss. Like a great weight was lifted off his shoulders, like he was almost complete. Then everything went black.

Hw opend his eyes... 'Wait...am i alive?' He thought. Just then he was greeted face to face with a red fether... 'Keigo' he thought. He followed the feather through the dark void he seemed to be in, before arriving to a small fountain, decorated with candles. A few of wich were out. As he took a closer look, there were two candles, that had melted together. The black wax mixing with the contrasting red one. The labels on the candles read "Keigo tamaki" and "touya todoroki" both the candles were out. He looked back up to see the fether make its way around the fountain. Behind the fountain. He was there... Right in front of him... There he sat... Keigo...

Keigo stood up, and looked at dabi with a soft smile. As tears rolled down dabis scarred face. He felt something, not physicaly though. He then realized and rememberd... It was love. He quickly pulled keigo in a hug. "I didnt think id be waiting this short" keigo whisperd. "I couldnt live without you." Dabi whisperd back, wiping the tears from his eyes. Just then keigo pulled him into a kiss. This kiss wasn't sloppy or full of lust. It was soft, and full of repressed love. Dabi slipped a hand down and intertwined it with keigo's. "I love you" dabi whisperd. Keigo smiled. "Finaly" he said before kissing him again. The two sat together. Finaly at peace, as they laid to rest perminantly in eachother arms. This.. Was their heaven.. The way it was meant to end
________________________
Hope there weren't too many spelling mistakes 😅