🖤🥀little red🥀🖤

Little red riding hood type AU,

(basicly hawks is like a little red riding hood, and still has his quirk, but dabi is the Wolf and has his quirk plus a wolf quirk just for plot and cause i can)

Authors pov:

Keigo takami, with as strong as a quirk that he has, you wouldn't expect him to be such a softie. But here he was, delivering materials to a nearby facility. But turns out, it was gonna take longer to get there than expected. There were too many trees and branches for him to take off into the sky, so he had to walk. As he continued down the path, he soon realized it would be getting dark soon, and decided to find somewhere to stay, while continuing down the seemingly endless winding path. Little did he know, there was another creature in the forest with him, following close behind.

Suddenly he whipped his head around at the snap of a nearby branch. Looking around cautiously, only to turn around and be face to face with a tall mysterious figure. "What the hell!?" He jumped back, leaning against a nearby tree, only to have himself trapped there by the tall figure, who had his arms on either side of him. As the light struck through the trees he got a glimpse of the man. The staples that adorned his face reflecting off the light. It was only when the man leaned down did he notice the strange shapes on his head. "What the actual hell are you!?"  A deep chuckle came from the man, or creature? He was unsure at this point, but also genuinely terrified. It was just then he got a sudden overwhelming feeling as the creature actresses the Crimson wings he adorned. "I want to leave stop!" He started to squirm away, in an attempt to escape. Just then he heared a deep voice whisper. "And i want to eat" and he blacked out.

(Hawks pov)
I heard shuffling behind me as my eyes flutterd open, taking a quick glance around I realized I was in a building of sorts. "Where am i?" I asked, hoping someone would hear me. "Oh? Is the birdie awake?" I attempted to jolt up, only to realize i couldnt move my legs. I looked down to see them not chained, so i was confused. "Don't bother escaping, your legs are paralyzed. I looked around in disbelief, only to make direct eye contact with the beast. "What do you want from me?" Another deep chuckle was all I heard before he began to trace some of my feathers. I then realized i could feel them, but they seemed to be paralysed aswell.  "St- no stop! Don't do that!" I attempted to mute any sound that came from my mouth, turning my head from the beast. "I don't think i will" he grumbled out, continuing this as I slowly melted into the touch of his rough hands tracing my feathers.

(Dabi pov)
I smiled with a light growl, moving my hands from his wings to his chest. "I told you i was hungry... Seems like you're on the menue. Don't worry, it wont hurt" i smirked again, dragging my claws down his chest ripping his shirt off. There was a quiet whimper heated before my ears perked up from my head. I glanced around curiously at the light flowery sent. As I looked back down i realized he was bright red as his wings seemed to twitch. I then realized the small was coming from him. "What's this?" I smirked gripping his chin in one hand. "Little birdy is hiding something from me." I lightly pushed a nail into his side, resulting in a hissing sound as i drew a small dot of blood. "Go on, tell me." I smirked more as he stutterd his words out. "I-.. Im.. " he turned bright red again turning his head away. I forcefully made him turn to me getting close to his neck resulting in another whimper. "An om-omega" my smile grew accross the nape of his neck. As the smell got stronger i started to lose my conscious mind state. "Diners served" I whisperd as i dug my teeth into the nape of his neck. He flinched up trying and failing to move his arms.

〰〰tbc〰〰
SORRY YALL! ive been procrastinating this chapter for a while I'll come back to it eventualy promise!