🥀my bitch🥀

▶A/N: Thank you all for the requests! I have 7 lined up so far! Also combined the possessive dabi and keigo in a skirt here!
〰〰
WARNING!:
Cat Calling!
Claiming!
Possessiveness!
Eating out!

"This is goanna be fun" hawks thought to himself, he did a quick spin in the mirror. He convinced toga to let him wear one of her skirts, purley to tease dabi, just as well as everyone else. Smiling to himself, he hiked the skirt up slightly, just enough to show off his thighs, and walking out his and dabis shared room into the bar area. He blushed a bit, starting to feel off about the whole situation, but none the less stared at dabi from accross the bar. He smirked his usual smirk, walking closer, only to sit next to him looking away. "Y'know that kid at my agency is preety cute" he muttered, hiding a smile. Dabi gripped keigo's thigh tightly. "What was that? Im sorry i seem to be hearing things" he leaned closer "if i hear it again someone is getting punished" hawks smiled, being the cocky sone of a bitch he is. "We should go on a walk" dabi looked at him confused. "Why?" Hawks smiled in return "pleaseee?" Dabi sighed but nodded, standing up talking keigos hand. Withought exchanging a word, the two walk out, walking through back alleys. Soon they stumble upon an open area hidden away, with a few taller, older looking men lounging around it. Dabi glared at them, but soon notices they were glaring at hawks. Hawks was completely aware of this, but pretended not to notice, leaning against dabi, moving his hips in a way to gain attention, trying to pull an 'innocent' face. Dabi was the first to notice, but his attention was snapped away from his lover as one of the men whistled at hawks shouting, "Shake that ass for me babe!" Dabi froze up, pulling keigo back by the arm, wrapping his arms around the boys waist tightly, grabbing his chin pulling him into a rough kiss. All the while glaring coldly and
thretaningly at the man. The man turned around nudging at the others smirking. Dabi parted from keigo, lifting him over the shoulder, starting to storm down the path they had just taken moments ago. "D-dabi? What are you doing?" Keigo cursed himself for stuttering, trying to keep up his wall of confidence he'd worked so hard on today alone. Dabi only smirked, abruptly smacking keigo's ass, gently rubbing over the sore area. "Don't act like you don't know what you did. I fucking warned you birdie." Keigo felt a shiver travel down his spine as he heard the door to the hideout be kicked open. He gasped as he was shortly after thrown into the shared mattress. Dabi kicked off his boots, removing keigo's after. "I don't share whats mine, understood?" Keigo nodded briefly, trying to subtly raise his hips up, failing at the subtle part. Dabi quickly brought a hand down onto his lovers thigh, resulting in a half scream half moan to escape the boys lips. Dabi traced gentle circles into the boys back, before abruptly scratching down it, right over where his wings met skin. Keigo gasped shakily, departing the majority of his feathers from his body, allowing for dabi to remove their shirts. He smiled, climbing into Dabis lap. "Ah ah ah, not so fast birdie, punishment remember?" Keigo blushed a bit, only to gasp loudly as he was shoved into the mattress by the hips yet again. This was a regular occurrence for them, keigo getting bratty and confident, only to be pushed back dominated once more. Keigo frowned a bit, realizing and remembering last time he was 'punished'. Dabi on the other hand smirked, licking up his neck, only to bite into it harshly, resulting in a large dark bruise accross his neck. Keigo moaned a bit, resisting the urge to trap Dabis hair. Dabi smirked again, repeating this action untill keigo was practicly fucking himself into Dabis pelvis, as his neck was coverd in marks and a bit of blood. He shivers thinking about what dabi is up to now. His question was answerd as he was flipped over, having his skirt lifted over him, as he felt Dabi press himself against him. "P-please" he whisperd out. Dabi only laughed. "Ill make sure the only thing you'll be able to think about is me, understand that? Me. You're MINE" he grunted as he slapped the boys ass again at the last word. Keigo nodded viggerously, laying his chest down as he layed on his elbows. Dabi laughed, quickly dropping his own pants and boxers, rubbing himself against keigo's clothes ass, before practicly ripping the boys underwear off. "Be a good little slut and take me." He grumbled out, quickly shoving his entirety into the boy, laughing sadisticly as he screamed out, unsure if from pain or pleasure. Either way, he quickly began thrusting himself inside the boy quickly, tracing his tough calloused and scarred hands up the boy grabbing his waist. "You're fucking mine, understand that?" Keigo blushed more, if possible, "Y-yeS!" He squeaked out. Dabi took this as a good sign, speeding up to a brutal pace, starting to stroke the boy beneath him, using his other hand to play with his chest. "f-fUck dabi-" keigo was cut off by dabi slapping a hand over his mouth "be quiet unless you want all the leauge to know how much of a slut you are for me, got it?"  Keigo nodded, as his eyes rolled back and his orgasm tore through him, falling against the mattress as his arms gave up on him. Dabi continues his brutal pace chasing his own release before coming undone inside the boy. "Fuck keigo, look at how full you are for me." He laughed a bit, only getting a slight sound of verification from the now exhausted boy. He layed down behind him, "Ill just have to clean you up then~" with that he quickly stuck his tounge into keigos hole, tasting himself on his tounge. A smile smeared accross his lips as Keigo moaned out again. He parted with a satisfied sigh as keigo came onto himself again. He flipped him over, aggressively pulling him up by his hair, entangling him in a loving kiss. He soon layed back, pulling keigo into his chest as he murmerd "Do it again and I'll realy break your back." Keigo gulped at that, but snuggled into Dabi none the less, falling into sleep in his exhausted state, with only dabi on his mind. Just as intended.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
HEYO! this was an adventure! Glad i wrote the warnings after-