HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (3)

Warning: Reader Discretion is advised LMAO

This is... a dominant omega?

He remembers Norrie's words as he enters, as the heat from the omega made everyone inside hazy and his eyes suddenly become animalistic.

Even the betas escorting him had been brought to their knees, the aphrodisiac effect that was only supposed to affect alphas also affecting these betas.

They ran for it immediately and the omega looks at the tied up alpha hazily.

He had been told to do his job here. It was his job to help this omega with her heat. Though he does not know how he'll really do that.

The effects of the drugs were still there and the binds on his hands were not cut loose. In fact, he was left here, his hands cuffed behind his back and he was like food being offered to a predator. 

And he needed to relieve this omega. It was all he needed to do. And he had helped plenty of omegas before so it was fine.

He thought it was fine.

Until his body jolted up as soon as he caught a whiff of the scent.

There was a smell of spring, honey, and he knew that smell all too well even if this was the first time he'd ever smelled it. 

It was the scent of his pair. 

Who was it? How would she look like? And why did he has to meet her like this?

He looks at the omega closely. Her small figure looking like a doll and she just stood there as she looked at him. He didn't missed the subtle way she shivered and trembled. Then he heard it.

"Go... liath?" 

The blindfold covering the omega's face suddenly fell off.

Turquoise eyes looked at him, her gaze looking like glass and he feels his eyes widen.