VIII: Preparations (1)

You groaned as you look at the number of people going in and out of the university. You weren't really part of any school organization so you didn't realize it. But you couldn't miss the school event when its plastered right at the entrance of the university.

It was the annual University Intramurals. 

I was an event you weren't really fond of and the scowl plastered on your face as you entered the school says it all. You stop short when you recognize a familiar advertisement. 

It was easily noticeable. A girl with platinum blonde hair and fair skin was smiling at the beach with a POTARI Sweat bottle in hand. She wore a white two-piece bikini that showed off her petite body and her innocent allure. It screamed the opposite of you, who wore sweatshirts on a daily basis and whose black hair was always tucked inside a bonnet despite any weather.

You glared at it, knowing full well who the familiar face was and how your mood only worsen. If this poster was here, then you could only imagine what's coming next.

Don't tell me she's also expected to be here? You could only hope for the worse.

"It's Lara-chan's new poster!!!" the volleyball boys cheered like fanboys as they looked at the advertisement plastered all over. "Lara?" the others looked at them in question.

"Yeah, You know the international model, Laura Wan? Lara-chan is her daughter. And she looks exactly like her but she's definitely cuter!"

"Isn't that because she's younger?"

"That's true. But that's her natural hair color?" the other asked as they stared at the picture. "Yup." 

"Do you think there's a chance that she'll appear here?"

"What makes you say that?"  

"I mean this is a new release and they're advertising here, so they must be planning to show the model to increase the popularity, don't you think so?" 

"Fair point."

Ushijima Wakatoshi stares at the advertisement picture. "Is this your type, Wakatoshi?" one of his seniors teased but he only answers with the stoic expression in her face. 

"What happens to training then?" he asks and the others looked at him, not surprised with all their thoughts in unison, 'As expected.'