Extra Chapter - Christmas

"Conversation~"

Thinking thoughts

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Currently, there seems to have an enormous white blanket covering Akiba.

The majority of the Adventurers and People of Lands are enjoying the Christmas Festival.

As usual, there are game stalls, food stalls, other miscellaneous stalls and events, which including a fashion show.

Our beloved festival-lover Maryele had organized several events for this 1 week-long festival.

Today is Christmas and the last day of the festival.

But, to Rinne's point of view, it is the day that might be the most brutal Christmas celebration ever.

After the mass Christmas countdown last night, Maryele announced to remind the signed-up Adventurers regarding the half-day event organized by the Round Table Council.

Flashback:

~ One month before the Christmas Festival~

"Survival Snow Battle? Mary-nee, did you reference from 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn!' ?" Rinne asked the organizer.

"Of course! What more to celebrate Christmas other than a snowball fight!" Maryele shouted with excitement while both Henriette, Rinne, and Shiroe sweatdrop.

Based on her memory from that anime episode 15 (maybe), it is literally a snow war...

Well... With Reborn around, it is impossible not to have a war zone...

"So... How do we go about it?? By splitting into 2 teams and have them to versus with each other? Then, the winning team would get a prize while the other has to do some kind of punishment?" Rinne asked.

"Yup~ That's about it~ But, I have no idea how to plan this major event!!! Like who to lead the teams?!" Maryele is frustrated by planning about it.

"Hmm... Maryele, how about we let the battle guilds to join? Like having them to lead on each team?" Shiroe advised.

"Hmm~ Onii-chan, how about let Senpai and Isaac-san be the leader and have them pick their team colour? If I am not wrong, Honesty and West Wind Brigade will be handling security for this Christmas Festival since D.D.D and Black Sword Knights had handled the security in the previous festival... Then, maybe we could post the event to the public and let everyone choose which colour team they wish to be without announcing which Guildmaster will be leading it. Of course, we set the number limitation based on the venue to host this deathly snowball fight."

"Oh ~~~" Maryele, Henriette, and Shiroe were surprised and love Rinne's idea.

~Fast forward to the Round Table Council meeting. Three weeks before Christmas Festival.~

"Hmm~ That is an interesting plan you have made, Rin. Alright, D.D.D. shall join this event." Crusty has given his acknowledgment in joining this event as he is amused by his junior's idea.

"Hmph! Hahaha! What a better way to prove that our Black Sword Knights are better than D.D.D! Ojou-chan, Black Sword Knights will join this event as well!" Isaac is pumped up with the idea of having a battle with D.D.D. and prove his point that his guild is better than Crusty's.

"Alright~ Then, what would be your team colour?" Rinne asked both of the Guildmaster.

"Of course, Black! It is in our guild name, after all," said Isaac.