Chapter 29

"Conversation~"

Thinking thoughts

Author Note: Before I start with this chapter, I would like to thank @exstermnater66 for your advice. Love your ideas of using Huntik's power bonding (btw I love that childhood show - love Sophie and Lok ship) and Kaikudo Dual Master (Never watch b4 but when to google the cards under dark civilization - wow their image really suit for Rinne). Currently having fun researching and see where could I use it since the only upcoming battle scene we have left is the goblin war. As for the Power bonding, just wanna let you know I really love that idea so I have planned to use it as the new high-level skill during summoning due to the installation of 12th expansion pack :) BUT I am not using it in this book since everyone's highest level is still level 90, which haven't hit the expansion level yet :/ (*wink wink hint hint*).

Sry for the long thankful speech. With that, let start with this chapter :) The beginning arc of everyone's favourite - Shiroe owns a guild building XD

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The next day, they started four days of preparation for the battle.

It was beyond everyone's imagination of being just a normal tight schedule as everyone went beyond their limits to meet the deadline. The preparation was miraculously completed on time thanks to the efforts of everyone.

The three project leaders humbly pushed the reason for their success onto each other. Crescent Moon Alliance's guild master, a kind motherly figure loved by everyone, Maryele said: "Our guild Accountant is excellent, give her any number-related information, and she will take care of it accurately with less than 0.01% error. As long as Henrietta handled the accounts, both the demons in hell and the angels with their trumpets will piss themselves and beg for forgiveness."

She finished by proudly sticking out her voluminous chest.

The Accountant Henrietta said with her blond, curly hair swaying slightly, "I feel that my management skills have been pushed to the limits even with Rinne-sama's intelligence and assistance. Shiroe-sama's naturally cold-blooded proposal is vicious to the point of absurdity, to the point where it shakes the heavens. Calling him Shiroe is like a joke, we should refer to him as Pitch-Black Kuroe. If not for Akatsuki-chan, I would want to offer myself to him."

Shiroe was unable to tell from her words if she were praising, joking, or putting him down.

As for the Shiroe who was being bullied, he pushed up his falling glasses and said in a sincere tone: "I think my darkness is only good for fooling 3-year-old kids. This cannot be compared to Mary-nee's kind nature. Even when the guild members are exhausted, they will still push on for her encouraging smile. In order to earn Mary-nee's praise and acknowledgement, people will even rise from the dead."

He was dead serious as he said these words.

Anyway, the schedule set by these three had pushed Akatsuki, Naotsugu, Rinne, Nyanta, and the Crescent Moon Alliance to their limits.

For the members with shallow experience, this was a literal 'deadline'.

The people taking part in the plan were like zombies returning to life after being encouraged.

After finishing the preparations, they ushered in the morning where they began executing the plan.

That very morning on the fifth day.

As Akiba moved into the summer, the sun rose slightly earlier every day.

As the day started to get warmer, temporary stores that looked fancy but at the same time shabby appeared in three different locations.