Chapter 48

"Conversation~"

Thinking thoughts

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

At the castle west gate, there is a group of adventurers preparing for their departure for the goblin war.

"Hey, Sou-kun~ In the end, it seems that you would have your fun dance party with the goblins~" Rinne teases her friend, who is wearing his battle gear.

(Soujirou in his battle gear outfit <3)

"Mou..." Soujirou shakes his head at his friend and her teasing remark.

As planned, Soujirou had left 25% of his guildmates here on stand-by.

Originally, there were about 60 members in the West Wind Brigade before the Apocalypse. Then, it was dropped to around 40 active members after the Apocalypse. After becoming one of the representatives of the Round Table Council, there are a total of approximately 130 guild members (a mixture of male and female adventurers). The lowest level adventurer in his guild is level 36. Thus, there is no problem with the upcoming battle with the goblins.

He had asked about 35 members to stay behind and asked Isami to be Rinne's bodyguard and be their message relay to Nazuna when they are out to hunt the goblins.

He is worried that something might happen to Rinne, who is currently on continuous MP depletion due to her summoning of Marionette with wide-area scanning. With Isami beside her, he feels that he can fully focus on the upcoming battle by knowing that there is someone he trusts protecting Rinne.

"Rin... Don't push yourself too much. If your MP is too low, you can cancel your summon." Soujirou said with a worried tone.

Rinne gave him a gentle smile and went to hug her friend.

"It's all right. Everything will be alright. If my MP is too low, I will drink the MP potions. If it is a critical crisis, I have other ways to maintain my MP as well. You can just focus on your fight."

Although the majority of the West Wind Brigade members (no matter male or female) hate non-member to hug their precious Guild Master, they know that Rinne is his precious friend in both real-world and Elder Tales. Furthermore, Rinne was a good friend to them as well. Whenever Rinne went to their guild to visit Soujirou and Nazuna, she would bring lots of her homemade desserts for his guild members to share. She would spend time with them as well, including providing advice whenever they are in trouble with (no matter who the counselee is and of what topic)

Rinne released her hug and said with a playful tone; "Now, my prince. If possible, fight the goblins on my behalf as well~ It is their fault that I have to do my continuous spending of MP anyway~"

Soujirou chuckle and reply with his playful tone as well; "Yes, my princess~"

"Okay, off you go my prince. Don't come back until you have my revenge with the goblins ~" Rinne answered with a joking tone. Then, Rinne turned to face the rest of the West Wind Brigade members and said with a gentle smile; "Everyone, please take care of yourself and your allies. I pray for your safe return."