Bonus Christmas Special

*SLIGHT NSFW CHAPTER*

"Merry Christmas, Korosensei~" I cheered happily, holding a neatly wrapped present. The yellow octopus went pink and slowly reaching out to retrieve it.

But I quickly pulled away and it confused my partner in front of me.

"Tut, tut, Where's my kiss?" I smirked, pointing a lonely mistletoe above us. The snow had raging up a storm and he had to stay in for the night with me. A brightly coloured Christmas tree illuminated the room and Christmas music played in the background faintly.

Two wine glasses are empty, together with the half-eaten pizza on the coffee table.

Sitting and cuddling in each other arms was the key at this moment.

The television had played the credits and we both stared into our souls. "It's a tradition after all." I purred at the flustered Cephalopoda. "I-i..-"

I pouted, "...I'm pushing it, aren't I? Should we stop?"

"N-no! Not like that, it's just that, well....this is my first mistletoe kiss and I wanted to cherish this."

I stared at him, chest tightening at those words. My hands found their way to cupped his face and he looked at me with a little worry painted his features. "Babe....you poor thing, let's cherish this together, watch more sappy Christmas movies together. Just the two of us, I love you."

He smiled softly and leaned in.

Our lips pressed and I sighed through the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I slowly gave in. The French kiss was slow and meaningful.

Our feelings were reached through that kiss.

We pulled away, breathing slightly heavily. "You still need to open that present." Korosensei pouted and gently open the wrapping box. He looked at the item and gave me a questioning face.

I giggled softly.

Gently grabbing the choker, I put it around my neck and smiling at him.

"What do you think?"

There was a golden chip attached to it that has been carved in his name;-

'Property Of Korosensei'

I have never seen the octopus this flustered about a choker. "Don't like it?" I asked when he didn't respond to my previous question. He shrieked in surprise and blushed even more. I laughed at the sight and held his tentacles in my palm. Kissing them...

"....you know, I have another present for you...wanna see them now?" I slowly said, batting my lashes at him.

"But I didn't-"

"You're already are the best present that I could ever ask for...."

Korosensei nuzzled my cheek and the heat radiating from him. I kissed his head and hugged him. " I don't deserve you..(y/n)."

"Nonsense! You deserve more than this....you're my lover." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I love you (y/n)"

"Hey! You haven't opened the last present yet!"

"Oh? Where is it?"

I smiled evilly and tugged at my shirt. He went complete maroon and shakily took off my clothing and drool the next.

I have neatly tied myself with a bright red ribbon from my torso to in between my thighs.

"So? Would you like to-"

That's when I realised that I have unleashed his inner demons and spent the rest of the day in bed. All I could say is that it was the best Christmas day for both of us indeed.

----------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas everyone!