Chapter IX

~○𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇○~

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 should I wear tonight, hmmm?"

"Maybe a red sweater will suit you. Don't think too much anyways." Irina said while flipping through her 'Vogue' magazine. Ah, yes...I 'invited' her here, got to dress to impress from a professional am I right? Why am I so nice?

Okay, maybe to impress Korosensei specifically.

"...wait, how do you know my favourite colour??"

She scoffed, "I'm an assassin. I observe my colleagues too, ya know."

"And you're not trying to hide it. You keep wearing that same red tie every day." She added. I paused, and Irina noticed. "What?"

I smile sheepishly, "It's nothing...so I'm going with a casual look?" She nodded, "It suits you very much. Trust me."

"Hey Irina, thanks for helping me with this...it means a lot. I don't usually have friends." I looked away, embarrassed with my statement. She was quiet and I looked up. She had her gaze in a different area and was covering half of her face with her hand.

Pink dusted on her cheek.

"D-don't just said something like that out of the b-blue, (Y/n)!"

I smile softly and grabbed the red sweater and tight ripped jeans together with some white sneakers. I stumbled across a blue velvet box. A knowing smile crept on my lips and I opened it. A chain necklace with a crescent moon hook in the centred.

Another gift from Aguri. A birthday gift from 2 years ago.

Irina fixed my hair and maybe had painted my nails...it was exceptional for now. She liked the shape of my nails and had begged my permission to paint them. It was now covered in red and white to match my outfit.

She had a red short type sparkly dress that barely covered her bottom and a pair of high heel shoes. Guess what colour? Red. Irina planned to match with me so we could be a pair. I liked the idea after all.

"You sure we're not too much, Irina? Is just us, right?"

"Well, duh, and besides Karasuma is the one who did the reservation after all."

"Shall I bring my money too?" Irina gave me a look of displeasure. I pouted and shyly looked away. "(Y/n). You're a nice guy and all...but Karasuma is paying this anyways. So don't worry."

I sighed uncomfortably. I didn't like the idea of him paying for all of our drinks, that's just seems unfair. So, I quickly grabbed my credit card and followed behind her, out of my apartment.

She had her car with her so it took us to arrive within 15 minutes. The others were there already, waiting at the parking lot for us. Korosensei was wearing his terrible disguise along with a Hawaiian T-shirt and beige pants. I laughed at the sight of him.

"You know, you could've joined us to dress up!" I said between my giggle fit. Karasuma was dressed smart yet simple. A basic buttoned-up white shirt and black slack pants.

"Well excuse me! I'm well dressed up, Thank you very much! Also...you don't look too bad yourself." He said, while his face slowly turned pink. "Let's go inside now since we all are here."

It seems Karasuma did a reservation...with the whole bar. It was shocking but considered our situation right now...it's understandable. The bar had a karaoke room upstairs. A private karaoke. Just the four of us enjoying our night out.

Our drink had arrived and I had settled with a glass of wine for tonight. The rest went for Martinez and tequilas instead. Don't get me wrong but a glass of wine is enough to get me drunk. Apparently, we all went overboard with our drinks and went straight to the room.

The room was quite wide and dimly lit.

Karasuma didn't want to participate but Irina somehow had managed to make him sing at least one song. I and Korosensei watched Irina and Karasuma did a duo sing along.

"You looked kinda handsome tonight despite your fashion," I said, giggling. The alcohol had taken over my head. Korosensei laughed along with me. "And you looked quite charming tonight, too." He said softly and I looked at him, blushing.

"T-thank you..."

"Korosensei...I-" "(Y/n)! Let's sing!" Irina pulled me with her and handed me a microphone. I glanced back at him and he just nodded off.

I and Irina sang together to a random song and the others gave applause after we hit the last line. It was embarrassing and the adrenaline had served its purpose. I sat down, drinking more of my wine and ate some pizzas that Karasuma had ordered. I need to pay him back soon...

Before I knew it...I blackout from energy loss.

I heard their voices but my body felt too numbed and I was engulfed by the darkness surrounded me.

Until...I fell onto someone. A hint of summer rain and old books.

------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for more!