Chapter XI

~○𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸○~

𝑳𝒊𝒆, lie, just fucking lie you coward!

"What I was meaning to say is...about the trip to Okinawa...Will you be alright?"

His face told me he didn't believe me and I noticed it. But he played along. "Me? Who possesses Mach 20 speed? (Y/n)-san, I'll be absolutely fine and besides, is a new experience for the children."

Now I feel fucking dumb for asking that obvious question. I bit the inside of my cheek...well, this is awkward. It felt suddenly hot and hard to breathe although the sliding door was wide opened, letting the cold night air in.

Unconsciously, I stared at my now warm water in my hands. I could feel Korosensei's stare burn right through me.

"It's quite late...maybe I should let you rest. I had fun with the rest, especially with you, (Y/n)-san." He slowly said, getting up whilst patting my head softly. As he passed me, ready to take off... I got up without thinking and went hugged him from behind.

He froze in place.

"...please don't go..." I sounded so desperate and broken which made him turned his gaze back to me. I feel so fragile. So wounded inside. His tentacles caressed my hair softly and ever so gently. Blood rushed to my cheeks as the heat started to radiate off me.

I looked up and bit my lips into a pout.

There's no fucking way I'm letting this opportunity go. I need to be truthful. It is now or never. Or else it is like with Aguri all over again.

"I....I..." words started to fail me as his eyes bore into mine.

Shit. His gentle smile and lovingly gaze had me all putty and weak. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him against his wide grin. He let out a surprise shrieked and blinked furiously.

After a good solid minute, I pulled away from our little kiss. He was completely magenta and sweats were very visible. My face was the same...probably red as a tomato by now. Or maybe the same shade as Irina's lipstick.

"I-i-i didn't m-mean to....ah fuck it, I like you! I'm sorry I kissed you like that, you can leave now." I blurted out and ran towards my bedroom, locking the door and letting my body leaned against it.

I'm stupid, fucking stupid. He's not interested in me. What were you thinking?? He probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert or a weirdo. I cradled myself and let the tears soaked my hoodie.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I groggily turned it off and gazed at the ceiling. A yawn escaped from my lips and I blinked. Memories from last night started to fall at once, giving me a full-on migraine. The nomikai, the karaoke....and the kiss. Oh shit.

My body launched forward and my eyes were wide as a dinner plate. Shitshitshitshitshit-

My phone went off again. I shakily grabbed it and checked the time-

"I'M FUCKING LATE??! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPENED??" I got up and ran to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and hastily grabbed my buttoned-up shirt and tie.

Shit, breakfast- no, I don't have time for it. I quickly grabbed my bag and raced to school. Thank god that I was in good shape or else I'll be suffering breathing if I wasn't. I climbed the cursed mountain and fall flat when I reached the top. I felt someone poked me at the back and heard them giggled.

"What happened Prof? Had too much drink last night?" They mocked. I looked at them and pouted. "Not funny Karma, you're late too," I remarked. He only gave me a smug and walked past me.

Damn, luck wasn't by my side anymore. I got up and wobbled towards the teacher's lounge. I collapsed at my desk and groaned.

"What happened to you?" I heard Irina's voice rang in the room. "Hangover." I lied.

"Oh my god, you're that light-headed?"

I only gave her another groan and proceed to face down my desk. I heard the door slide opened and a wif of pinewood engulfed me. Karasuma.

"You're late, (Y/n)."

I hummed and showed him a high five. I can feel his annoyance but let it go. The door opened, again, and appeared the octopus;

"Good morning everyone! Oh, (Y/n)-san, I bou-"

I got up suddenly and walked out. "Sorry, I need to get to class, I did promise the children to help them pass-" I averted my gaze from him.

I made my way to the classroom and I stopped when I see a cup of coffee in front of me. A yellow tentacle connected to it. I blushed furiously and grabbed the beverage. "T-thank you." Then proceed to the classroom.

I'm a fucking mess.

The class went smoothly and it took off my mind about the little incident. Karma teased me about me not being punctual and setting a bad example for the rest. I endured them and nodded off like a good teacher. The bell rang and I dismissed the lesson for today, walking back to the lounge...I've never been this exhausted in my life.

I lay my head down and closed my eyes.

A hint of summer rain and books filled in the room. What a nice smell.... wait-

My eyes and his locked together and a blush started to coloured my once paled cheeks.

My throat felt dried and I couldn't move. He looked hurt and a little embarrassed. No, I didn't mean to-

"How are you feeling (Y/n)-san? I assume you didn't bring any breakfast with you?" He asked gently, placing a packed warm food in front of me. Korosensei smiled and was about to leave when I wasn't responding.

"Wait!"

He turned to look at me.

"About l-last night...I'm sorry, I didn-" I felt a quick peck on my lips that barely registered in my brain. I looked at him and touched my lips.

"As the events from yesterday....the feelings are mutual." He gently said, turning pink before me. He walked out from the lounge and I fell back down in my chair.

"The feelings are mutual."

I could hear my heartbeat pumping loudly and I covered my face. Oh my fucking god.

--------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more!

(I've been delaying uploading the story, I'm so sorry for that, I'm trying my best to upload them.)