Chapter I

•○‐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸‐○•

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 days passed, news about the moon that had been evaporated 70% of it spread throughout the world. I attend Aguri's funeral and Kotaro was nowhere to be seen...even her sister. As I looked at her memorial picture...tears threatened in my eyes as my heart ached. She deserves more than this...she deserved to be loved. To be known, to care. That night I couldn't sleep knowing I just lost my best friend...my love. It pains me to lose her like this. I was so close to confessed my true feelings for her.

At home, I couldn't sleep nor eat. Mourning over her death had taken a toll on me.

If only I knew what had happened at the laboratory...I could've...done nothing, to be honest. At least be there for her on her last breath. Kotaro had disappeared from the radar and so was her sister too.

I had no one to talk to nor shared my feelings with. I was alone. Even my (o/n) died under those rubles. Utterly alone.

As I walked to clear my head...I found myself at the bridge. Negatives thoughts invaded my mind. As numb as a stone...I climbed on the railing, ready to jump.

Memories of me and Aguri shared together flashed before my eyes...that's when I told myself, Aguri wouldn't like the idea of me giving up on my life. Other people are suffering too and I was being selfish with my own emotions. Me teaching the E-class...seeing them improving just a bit. I smiled...even though they had it worst than me. I laughed and landed back on the sidewalk.

Aguri would want me to help those in need...like my project that could help thousands more.

" ....(l/n)? You want to teach the E-class?" Asano glared at me with an unsettling smile. I shivered from the cold glare and nodded my head.

" I'm sorry. You can't. Government's order."

" But Aguri would want me to teach her class! I can't break her promise." I said sternly. He looked at me with disappointment written on his face but kept that cool gaze. " As much that I want to give you the job of teaching the class...you'll have to face with someone from the government then."

" What? Why? Don't you own this school?" I asked with disbelief. Aguri told me he's the chairman and the owner now of this school. He's the one who's behind that crappy rule for E-class.

He stood up abruptly and I froze in fear.

" To answer your question, yes, I owned the school. But E-class however...the government had to supervise some creature. Unbeknownst to you, dear (l/n), haven't you heard there's an unknown flying creature had appeared on Earth?" His words left from that smile of his and it took me a while to understand what he was on about.

"...flying creature?"

" Yes. A flying unidentified creature has taken over E-class." A monotone voice entered the room. I turned my head and a man, not older than 30, black slicked hair with a black suit. " And you are..?"

He outstretched his palm, " I'm Tadaomi Karasuma. An agent from the government."

" I'm (l/n) (y/n)...a former scientist." I took his hand.

" Former?"

" Have you heard the laboratory that collapsed a week ago? I used to work there." I calmly explained. He looked at me for a long moment.

" Then perhaps, I see no problem of you teaching the class. Asano, if you may please?"

The chairman watched us with that same smile plastered on his thin lips a tad longer and nodded. Karasuma responds with the same gesture as his, " Follow me." As we walked out of the dull office, I took a breath. He was intimidating enough for me. " Karasuma-kun...is that okay?"

He nodded and hiked the mountain.

" Why is the government supervising the class? Did something happened to them?"

" You'll see it when we get there. You'll understand why." He briefly said. I slowly nodded...hiking beside him. Karasuma was as tall as me. Well-built structure and sharp jawline. He was eye-catching, to be honest. The hiking didn't take long and we arrived at the old campus.

The smell of the mountain and fresh grass filled in my nose. Birds chirping in the trees. I missed this.

" Is good to be here again...." I mumbled with happiness. One of my favourite students saw me and ran towards me.

" (y/n)-sensei! You're here!" She squealed and hugging me. I smiled warmly and return the gesture. She was small in my arms...

" Okuda-San...how are you? How's the class lately?" I asked. Okuda looked at me with a sheepish smile and rubbed her other arm. " ...Uh...I don't thi-" she stopped mid-sentence when a;-

Yellow, 10 foot tall, wearing a graduation robe together with the hat and a smile seems to be permanently plastered on its face. My jaw dropped.

" Wha-"

" Nyurufufufu~, you must be the new teacher, I presume?" He glanced at an annoyed Karasuma and back to me. I was lost at words. " Well, yes. I'm (l/n) (y/n)."

But-

" What are you? Where did you come from??" Questions came pouring out of my mouth before I even knew it. He smirked and, I don't know how but he can, put a hand- no...a tentacle on my shoulder.

Wait what??! Tentacle??

" Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Korosensei, the students named me and I'm the one who blew up 70% of the moon! I will be doing it again on Earth and I would gladly welcome you to our assassination classroom!" He giddy said.

" What? ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM??! Are you serious!?" I was bewildered at his choice of words for the class.

He looked baffled. " Why, of course! You need to kill me before March comes or else~." Green and yellow stripes appeared on his once yellow face.

Wait, hold the phone- " I'm not going to KILL anybody!" I've already lost someone.

That's when I thought my life couldn't get any crazier than this.
I just met a real talking octopus, who is 10 foot tall and wearing a graduation robe.

Who plans to blow up the Earth just like he blew up the moon.

---------------------------------------------------
Stayed tuned for the next chapter!