Chapter II

~○𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸○~

"...𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕, Nagisa-kun! Well done." I exclaimed and praised the blue-haired boy and he flushed with embarrassment. Adorable. The Class was doing very well with that octopus around. I'm surprised that he was willing to help these students...what makes him teach this class? And how did he know this class exist? I mean...he did come out of nowhere and for christ sake, he can move Mach 20 under seconds! How amazing is that? Not to mention that he's an intelligent creature that I had ever met.

This octopus...This Korosensei had wanted the students to kill him before they graduate.

I've begun to take an interest in his well-being. All I need was his blood sample...but I'm pretty sure he won't let me. Well, it was an assumption after all. A week had passed since I had become a teacher here and I was kinda against the whole killing thing because of Aguri. Korosensei was sitting outside watching the students practice their targets. I smiled and joined beside him.

"...Korosensei? You seem at peace although you're their target." I chuckled. He hummed in agreement. " Death is part of life after all, (y/n)-sensei. We can't escape that."

I smile with fondness. He was right. That was wise...something Aguri would say to me. The picture of her smile and the sound of her laughter almost made me cry.

" If you don't mind me asking...where did you come from?" There was silence at the end. Too straightforward? " Somethings are meant to be kept secret, dear (y/n)." I nodded slowly. Oops...I forgot about personal space. " Sorry if I sounded a bit rude there...um, do you want some of my carrot cake?" I offered him my homemade, baked goods...a sign of an apology. He looked at me and turned pink. Ah, the colour phase...Nagisa had told me about this. Pink was...tired? Blushed? Flustered? Either way, that pink colour was adorable.

...

I did not just say that! He's an octopus!...and dangerous at that. What the fuck is wrong with me?! No, no...no catch feelings again. Keep it to yourself. All will be hell if you fucking confess to an unidentified being. Just don't.

" Are you alright, (y/n)?" I snapped back to reality. " Hmm? Oh! I'm just dandy. How's the cake?" Changing the subject. The look on his face was about to ask the same question again but decided to play along. " Is delicious, thank you for the peace offering." He grinned and laced with a bit of teasing in his voice.

My heart skipped a beat.

Ha....why does it feel suddenly hot here?

He frowned at me and concerned could be seen, " (y/n)....you're pink. Are you sure that you're alright?" A forced smile mustered up on my lips and I assured him I was fine.

Okay...maybe that was a lie. I'm not fine. After a lunch break, I head back to the teacher's lounge and sat at my desk. Irina sat across me with an annoyed huff left from her chest.

" Everything alright, Irina?" I asked with a sympathy smile.

To be fair...she's a hired assassin by the government. She had me fool when she said she's a teacher. Her attempts to get rid of the yellow, talking, octopus failed. Instead of using the BB pellet bullets, she'd used real ones. The ambush happened at the shed where the storage is held...Irina and her men didn't succeed. When we surrounded the shed, trying to understand what was happening and heard Irina herself moaned in pleasure.

My cheeks heated and the door opened; revealing the assassin in a track attire. She looked dazed and she mumbled something like; 'he did that all under a minute.'

She collapsed on the ground and all of us looked at Korosensei.

" What did you do?" I asked him in horror.

He caught the tone of my voice and went panic, tentacles flaring everywhere. " I-is not what you think! I just simply gave her a lesson." He protested.

Karma laughed at the octopus.

" N-no, seriously! I just gave her a full body massage and nothing lewd happened." At this point, he looks like he was about to melt from the misunderstanding. I didn't want to not believe him but, if he thinks he can do that to someone without consent then I might gave him a piece of my mind.

She looked at me and sighed. " Great, thanks for asking." I hummed, taking out my laptop. Mid-term was just around the corner...I had to prepare the kids well. I know Asano will make these students fail in their exams no matter what.

But I and Korosensei had the same in mind.

We want them to pass with flying colours. The door slide opened and revealed Karasuma. I gave him a small wave and he only nodded. Ah, this man is quite tense but in other words...cool.

By the end of the day...I walked down the mountain with Karasuma.

" A transfer student will join the class..."

" Hmm? A student? Or another assassin?" I repeated.

He kept his gaze up ahead. Such a cool guy. " To be more accurate, another assassin, yes."

I clicked my tongue..." When?"

" Tomorrow."

That early? Must be desperate to kill Korosensei. I can't help but feel sorry for him. He's nice and kind even thoughtful. Not selfish with knowledge or experience. And yet...he wants the students to kill him before graduation happen.

I had a new mission now.

To unlock his back story. What was he hiding? Who was he? Was he really not from earth?
The moon incident doesn't make any sense...there was a mouse subject on it. It can't be him...can it?

How do I unlock his past? Should I tell him mine? How I lost my best friend perhaps? Is it a touch too personal? To think about it...he wears a tie with a crescent moon on the end. Just like mine. I haven't worn it since her death had me in another world. Maybe I should wear it...but it just brings so much pain.

No. I promised her that I'll wear it every day and everywhere. For you Aguri. Anything for you.

But will he even tell me anything? I know I'm pushing it but...I want to understand him. The weapons that were used on him was harmful but not to us. Specific material to kill him...pierced through his flesh. However, it felt like rubber in my palm, more specifically; a BB pellet that took the form of small balls, grenades and knives. I was shocked when the government had to give the students to use as same as the powered gun that they had used in militaries.

If you held wrong, you might injure yourself.

Minor injuries of course, but still.

They're just children. Especially to me.

I should try tomorrow...or maybe play it cool as Karasuma did. And also...asked him about what happened in the shed. He needs more to explain himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned and vote if you like my story!