Bonus Halloween Special

*NSFW CHAPTER*

I could feel those smooth, soft tentacles caressing my thigh in slow motion. His chest was hot against my back.

"You like that don't you?~" he purred in my ear, how I love the sound of his voice. Especially whenever he teases me.

"Fuck..." I squirmed in his grip but to no avail, he was much stronger than me. His other tentacles lovingly wrapped my whole body, my region and my mouth.

"Such a naughty word there, love. You should mind your manners...maybe I can teach you a lesson?" I whined when I felt his tentacles rubbing my sex slowly and teasingly. My body trembled from the overwhelming excitement.

This fucking asshole.

Korosensei slowly got rid of my cat costume. He's gently rubbing my nipples, rotating them, pinching them making me moaned at every touch.

"Korosensei..." I breathlessly let the name rolled out from my tongue, making the creature quivering in delight. Spreading my legs wider... he playfully poked my throbbing entrance.

I whined again, trying to hint at him.

He smiled evilly and dragged his long warm tongue against it. My body is triggered by a sudden new sensation. His hot breath was intoxicated. I started to jerked when I was about to cum but he suddenly stopped.

I could hear his chuckle and I glared at him.

"Beg."

I looked at him bewildered, he looked at me, making that smug face of his that I love oh so dearly.

"What?"

"You heard me...beg." it was a low whisper now. A tingling feeling started inside of me.

"Please, sensei~ fuck me~"

"What's that love? I can't hear you..." thrusting a tentacle in me and pulling it out. This jerk.

"PLEASE SENSEI~ FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK!"

I heard him hummed with satisfaction and rammed a good amount of tentacles inside me. I jerked at the sudden intrusion and moaned. His other tentacles teasing my sex and thrusting me at a normal pace.

"Korosensei~"

"(Y/n)...."

Not long before, we both came. My breathing was unsteady and so was he. Korosensei was flashing different colours all at once as a cuttlefish would. It was beautiful.

I was about to turn when I felt the tentacles still had me in place. And the ones that are inside me started to move again.

"Koro-" a tentacle entered my mouth.

"Your command was to make you unable to walk, am I right? Then I shall obey." This smart ass.

For like the 4th time of non-stop cumming and spamming, I was almost knocked out. Korosensei had clean ourselves and laid me on the futon. We both stayed quiet for a moment.

"I was not rough on you was I?"

I stifled a laugh. This adorable dork.

"No~ it was fine. I love you."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------
Happy Halloween everyone (//ω//)
Hope you enjoy this sinful chapter.