Chapter VII

~○𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸○~

"𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕-WHAT?" I looked at them bewildered, I didn't come for two days and a lot had happened apparently.

The students had a bet with the top 5 students on campus about a trip to Okinawa Island and an Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery also known as Ritsu is a transferred student.

'So this is the new student? An AI? The government had to get on my nerves now...'

"Hold on, hold on...you want me to ace your exams which is two more weeks from now; to prove to the top 5 that you're much better than them?" I asked them with a dumbfounded face that I could muster. They looked at me with eagerness and a gleam of hope shined in their eyes. My heart squeezed at the sight of them being this determined. 'This kids will be the death of me, if not Korosensei himself.'

I agreed to help them with their exams and giving tips that I possessed. The joy of their cheers had me smile again. Aguri would be proud of me right now...I should visit her grave tomorrow. Maybe with Korosensei? Ah..no, he doesn't even know her...why would he visit someone he barely knows? But it wouldn't hurt...tho, right?

The school bell rang and we all went outside for recess.

Today...I brought a nicely packed bento made by the octopus himself. It was the most- no beyond adorable for me. I couldn't put a finger on why I haven't died from this overwhelming feeling that's been infested in me. God, it was tiring keeping this act up...I almost kiss him. Almost.

What was I thinking? It could ruin his life...and-and I might kill him! That's fucking worst! Ah fuck, why-

"Is everything alright (Y/n)-sensei? You're spacing out..." Okuda asked. I blinked and gave her a nervous smile. "O-oh really? Just thinking about other stuff I suppose..." I told her and my eyes met on some certain creature walking towards us.

"I see you haven't eaten yet? Is something the matter?" He asked...sounded concerned. I shook my head and patted an empty spot next to me. "Nah, I'm alright...Okuda here just checking on me."

The girl smiled and waved. "I'll excuse myself then...see you later sensei!" The smile played on my lips and Korosensei sighed, sitting beside me with a gentle poof. I nudged him by his arm; getting his attention fully.

I raised the bento that he had prepared for me and stuck my tongue out. "It's delicious...thank you!" Winking at the end. That seems to fluster the octopus...something I should keep in mind.

"By the way...I heard the kids challenge the top 5, do you think-"

"Have faith in them, dear (Y/n)...you may surprise even, they're much unique than others." Korosensei cut me off and I nodded, understanding.

We both watched them from afar whilst eating our lunch. It was a nice breezy day...felt like it was normal for once. Until he speaks up.

"...and a good place to attempt assassination, don't you think?" he grinned wider and I groaned. I was not in the mood about killing this cute octopus.

I don't want to lose another one. It hurts so much to have feelings for the wrong people or a creature at this time.

Please God...if you're there, let him live...another chance to this creature beside me. I stared at the octopus teasing the children while they're chasing him with the knives and guns.

Please...

A tight squeeze felt in my chest.

Please...just let him live.

I'm in love with him...

----------------------------------------------------------
Stayed tuned for the next chapter!