Chapter VIII

~○𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸○~

𝑰 blurted out and protested. She knows my darkest secrets...and it is weird. I somehow... took a liking on the female octopus, she may not talk but how she lovingly wrapped her tentacles around my fingers...just excite me. Aguri had been teasing me about this and it was embarrassing. My blush didn't go down when I heard her laughter. Such angelic laughter she has.

I chuckled at that memory. Indeed she had the most beautiful laugh and she could light up a dim room. Her fiancee was a prick anyway.

Aguri knew almost everything about me except my feelings for her.

"(Y/n), wanna join me for a drink?" Irina asked, she looked fed up about something and sat next to me. I looked at her, blanked. "Tonight...it's not a date if I'm guessing you're thinking right now. I don't date colleagues." She started, pink dusted on her cheek.

"Ah, sure why not...but I think I will keep it minimum though if you don't mind. Not a drinker much."

She rolled her eyes. "C'mon, don't be a wuss."

"But I gotta be somewhere tomorrow though...don't you want to ask the others?"

A whoosh of wind came rushed beside us. Almost making the papers on the table flew out through the window. "Korosensei! Please...I just organised them.. "

"I do apologise (Y/n)-sensei...but if I'm not mistaken, Miss Irina here suggested a Nomikai, correct? I think it's a wonderful idea. This will help us to bond even more!"

Karasuma heard this and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Absolutely NOT. The government will have my tail about this..."

"Geez. Can you at least relax? It's not completely the end of the world, sour puss."

Korosensei gasped. "Miss Irina! Mind your language! The student will hear you!"

I giggled at that. Irina is more aggressive with her words than action. She rushes and not planning up ahead from what I observed. But that's what makes her well...Her.

In her unique way.

"Yeah, Karasuma-San...we should loosen up a little. It won't hurt." I jumped in, smiling. He sighed, defeated and made a call.

Me, Korosensei and Irina squealed with excitement. This is going to be an interesting night and one to remember. I've never been to a Nomikai before...okay maybe that was a lie but not with a group so I'll make sure I'll cherish tonight.

Perhaps I could see Karasuma drunk...That'll be something to witness alright. Perhaps...steal a kiss from Korosensei? Fuck, don't be stupid.

Unless he gets overly drunk...I really need a drink alright.

"(Y/n). We're going to dress you up." Irina grabbed me by the arm and her sentence barely registered in my head.

"Huh? Nani?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more!