Chapter XV

Sunrise peeking through the thin curtain and my alarm went off. I groaned and felt something wrapping me. I fluttered, my eyes opened and hissed when the light came burning through my retina.

After a few seconds, my vision cleared and saw the yellow octopus sleeping beside me.

"Korosensei..."

He hummed and snuggled deeper against me. I giggled and poked his face.

"Korosensei...it's time for school." That had woke the fuck up for the yellow Cephalopoda. "Oh goodness me! You should get ready too, (Y/n)-san! Today is the big day for the children!"

He zoomed up and managed to brush my hair and cleaned my tear-stained face. I blinked and laughed. "Woah, slow down there."

We both managed to get on time to school. The students were assembled in the school Hall. The tension and pressure had built in the atmosphere. I looked at the class and saw gloomy faces. I bit my lips and walked towards them. Nagisa and Okajima saw me.

"Hey, there buds...how are ya' holding up?"

"Great, (Y/n)-sensei....a little pressured that's all."

I frowned, "Hey, you're going to score this. I believe in all of you."

That somehow lifted them a bit from the heavy tension. The other classes looked my way, whispering.

"Besides. You'll be better than the rest." I said rather loudly, causing their opponents to glare at me. Teach them a lesson. "Best of luck guys!" I walked back to the rest of the staff. Standing beside Korosensei.

"That was bold of you."

I grinned, "Thanks~"

Best of luck kiddos. Defeat those snobbish people.

"Did you know that hamsters hibernate?" He asked with a chirpy voice.

I blinked at him....a random fact? Oh my god. This idiot. "...and why are you telling me this?" Karasuma and Irina quickly scurried off, not wanting to be in this shenanigans of his. I raised an eyebrow at the octopus and I never saw the yellow Cephalopoda smile with such triumph.

"It was a distraction. Brilliant. Now, why do you-" I felt a light kiss on my lips and cheeks bloom into a rosy pink. "Let's just say that I want to kiss you...do you want to... hang out at my place tonight? We can watch a movie and cuddle!" He asked gently, slowly wrapping his tentacles arms around my waist.

I giggled softly, "You big goof...this is dangerous. Sure about the offer." I pushed him off me and he lightly chuckled.

I still can't believe I confessed.

I still can't believe I'm in love with an octopus.

And...to think...he met Aguri... We still need to talk about that.

...but for now, I wanna see that octopus smile before this year passes. The octopus continued talking about the hamster and I smiled fondly.

Cute octopus.

My cute octopus.

"Nyurufufufu~, I see that you're thinking something, what might that be?" Green-stripes appeared on his round face with a smirk that seemed to be plastered together. I snorted and waved him off. Such a nosy octopus. I wonder why I love him...

Then a thought struck me.

"Do you think....that they will be alright?"

The octopus smiled with such determination and turned his gaze at the window. "(Y/n)-san...believe in them and their skills. You'll be surprised by the outcome of it." Ever so gently he said which made a self-assurance for time being.

"I do understand your concern about the students, we as teachers must have faith in them whether they seem so weak in your eyes. That's the life of being a true educator."

"That's...you have a point."

He shook his head.

"Not a point but the truth! You see, they've grown so much and this is only the beginning even."

I smiled and nodded. "You're right. By the way, what time?"

Before the octopus could say anything, Karasuma burst back in the lounge looking a bit pissed. "What happened to you?"

He gave me a stare and Irina scoffed at him. What happened?

Oh boy...this is going to be a bumpy ride for me and the octopus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do vote and comment!