Chapter XIII

•~Chapter XIII~•

"𝑵𝒐."

"Nope."

"What the fuck is this even?!"

I sighed for the hundredth time just looking for a perfect outfit for the date. "C'mon! It isn't supposed to be this hard!" My body slumped down on the floor. Clothes everywhere and hangers tangled together. I need Irina's help but it'll make it more suspicious already. Fuck me for not have a sense of fashion like her.

Should I ask my sister? Pffft, what a joke. Disturbing her at this late hour.

"...what to wear?" My phone buzzed, kinda startled me there. Shit, it's the octopus.

Yellow Cephalopoda:
Are you ready? If you are, I'll wait for you on the balcony! (≧▽≦)

Aww, cute. Wait, I need clothes. Fuck it, I'll wear the same outfit where we had our Nomikai. And I need to reschedule to visit Aguri's grave. Sigh.
I fixed my hair and my necklace, grabbed my money and keys. I texted the cute idiot and he arrived shortly.

"Why you look lovely tonight~" he compliments. I blushed and pushed him. "You flirty bastard."

"I'm glad, so where is this taking place?"

He slowly wrapped his tentacles around my waist, knees and upper body. It made me shivered from the simple touch. Then he flushed my body against his...his scent engulfed in my nostril.

Old books and light summer rain.

"...you smell nice," I whispered gently, not even catching on to what I just said. I nuzzled against him more and Korosensei made adorable noise.

"I was thinking something I'm more familiar with if you don't mind..."

"I wouldn't mind! As long you're comfortable with your choices." He said gently, slowly taking off. Too slow for him. But it's a nice set of pace for both of us tonight. He took off in the navy blue sky; the wind rushing around us and I held him tightly. His tentacles held me tighter as if I'll slip from his grip in the second. An instinct, I closed my eyes and I heard his soft voice, telling me to open them

The scenery was breathtaking and memorising. So beautiful that I lost all words to describe it.

"Woah..."

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

The wind was calming and the moon gently illuminating the night. The stars dancing in the atmosphere and clouds were barely seen tonight. A perfect date with him. The city shining brightly beneath us.

"So...where do you want to eat?"

"Izakaya restaurant would be nice. Something I'm familiar with."

He nodded and took off like a jet. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled at his speed.

Maybe he'll be alright.

Maybe he'll survive tomorrow.

Yes....he'll be alright. He'll come back without a scratch.

Have faith. Have hope.

"We're here!"

I snapped back to reality and we were in an alleyway. I brushed and smoothed my clothes, I looked at Korosensei. I stifled a laugh when I see he's back with his terrible disguise.