chapter 7

After that I lay down on my bed and think about everything that happened today. I decide to bell  Chyna because her banter is A1 and I really need a laugh. She doesn't pick up twice. I call again but someone else picks up. Rakim.

Rakim:" Montz".

Me:"Y-yeah".

Rakim:" Are you still angry with me?".

Me:"Noooo, everything I said before anymore I didn't mean I wasn't angry with you& I thought you didn't want talk to me again".

Rakim:" why wouldn't I speak to you. I knew you weren't angry with me. I thought you just wanted some space".

Why can't there be more boys like him in the world? He's so sweet and understanding.

Rakim:"so are we calm?"

Me:"Yeah man, I love you"

Ayyyyyy!Dafuq?Did I just say that. Fml.I'm so stupid

Rakim:" I love you too, but we should take things slow before go out".

Rehhh. Go out unaaa. I'm gassed to the maxxxxxxxx!

Me:"Yeah we should, because we've only known each other for how longg?".

Rakim:" idk loool, we could of known each other better if I came school in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but I couldn't be asked at all".

Me:"Loool lazy shit".

Rakim"skr, I've got to go intit Chyna wants her phone back, bye b x"

Me:" byeee x"

Chyna:" how's it going with potential bae? Everything calm right"

Me:"My girl said potential bae you know,lool,everything calm&btw me and rose ain't friends anymore".

Chyna":lool shataap& rose told me everything. Ngl I'd lips your brother too'.

Me: but he's clapped though".

Chyna:" skn your brother is a spice".

Me:"Ewww".

Chyna:"anyways b, I'm gonna have to call you back later".

Me:"ightt,bye hoeee".

Chyna:"bye bishhh".

Naaa bruv I love Chyna too bits.

I put my iPhone 6 on charge and go downstaira to the kitchen. I pass the living room and hear my mum talking to some man with a deep voice. I go into the living and see my mum holding hands with man. He's brownskinned and hella tall and think his hair lines gone for a walk.

Mum: Malachi,Mya come downstairs please!"she shouts

They both come down at the same time looking hella baffed like me.

Mum:" meet my new boyfriend Darnell.

Aww hell no.