Chapter 15

Nothing instresing happens on Sunday,so imma skip to Monday.

I wake up 7am this time because I can't take the bus to school, my mums going to drive me. So I'll spend the hour getting ready and leave the house at 8am. I got to the bathroom to deal with my hygiene. You don't know how hare it is to have a bath a cast on your leg man,faacking hell. After I'm done with that I go to my room and put on clothes and put one of my black air max 1's on my right foot and a plain black sock over my cast on my right foot. I grab my coat,scarf and mini Nike bag (which contains chewing gum,skittles,chocolate a pen,pencil, ruler,calculator, earphone and a iPhone charger,since I will probably be in the library all day cos most of my  lessons are upstairs)  put it over my shoulder and hop down stairs. I go to the kitchen to see that my mum has already made breakfast for me so I sit down at the dining table and much. Then I get a call from Rakim.

Rakim:Hi babes

Me: Skn, who you calling babes?

Rakim: My girl init

Me: Your girl?

Rakim: yes I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I feel like we're getting there, I mean like we've already kissed, so I wanna make it official. So would you go out with me?

I think for minute. I do like him but he's in a gang I mean like what if he is in beef and the people he is in beef with come for me. He could be putting me in danger. But I don't wanna upset him by saying no.

Me: Yes.

I feel so gassed right but there is a part of my that feels stupid for saying yes.

Rakim:Yessss. Sucure a buffting then ghost!

We laugh.

Me: so I'll see you at school then?

Rakim:Its half term b

Me: Oh, so I woke up early for nothing and my mum made me breakfast for nothing.

I feel so dumb right now

Rakim:Yeah stupid

Me:Oh shut up man, I'll text you later yeah?

Rakim:Yeah,Bye. I love you

Me: Bye.

I hop back upstairs and into bedroom and then change into my purple&grey nike tracksuit. I haven't been on Facebook in time so, I log on my computer, go facebook and then log in. Once I login the first thing that I see is video with the caption: "ROSE.BEST BEAT IN NORTH LONDON".Wha di rass I think to my self, this can't be the rose I know. I click on video and it's rose beating some light skin guy& and giving head to this other light skin guy at the same time. Erggh some any slaggg. Tbh idc if she's been exposed she's been a sket since day. I don't know why I was friends with her

Biggest mistake of my life. At one point  she screams out Blitz. I swear that rakim's brothers name tag name. I look a bit closer at the guy and her looks slysly like rakim but WAYYYY buffer. Ngl. I also look a bit closer at the other and then realise its Tyson. Thiss hoe. How could beat your friends brother and think it's okay, as if she won't find out. I don't think Chyna's seen this cos she don't have any soical media apps except WhatsApp so imma tell. Plus I wanna her aplogise to her I miss her bare. She's like a sister to me. I pick up my phone and bell her. She don't pick up so I leave a voicemail saying: Hey Chyna, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for saying what I said at the hospital I know it was so wrong of me to say that but I just so angry and upset and I knownit still doesn't give a right to say what I said but I just wanna say that I'm sorry and I miss you bare. Also can you please call me back when you hear this please. Bye. A few minutes later she's WhatsApp's mr instead.

Chyna: Hey babe, I'm sorry too and I fucking miss you bare. You were like family to me and your the only person I trust.

Me:Aw, aren't your friends with rose?

Chyna: not after she beat my brother she's out of my life forever.Chaaa

Me: I saw. Anyways friends again

Chyna: yeah obviously. Sho sho. Trap trap in the bando I don't wanna look like you!!

Me: you wet child

Chyna: says you! But were gonna have to been kinda low key cos of our brothers are in beef init.

Me: Yupp. Tyson's joined Blitz gang.

Chyna: you know blitz is rakim older brother.

Me: Yeah, Malachi told me that's why he was about shoot him.

Chyna: Swear?

Me: yupp

Chyna: is Malachi at yours?

Me: nope at my dads

Chyna: can I come over?

Me:Yeah, bring food.

Chyna: I'll bring Kfc, cos we real niggas.

Me: Madting,madting

Chyna: Hoee, see you in a bit b x