Chapter 50 Part 1

Montanna's POV
It's been a month since all that craziness happened. With Rielle dead up,Isaiah&Lucia behinds bars,everything has been sweet. College is going good for me and so is my job at JD. Me&Kian and definitely back together but he has become so annoying. He's convinced that my dad and Thaj are seeing each other and he won't stop talking about it. I refuse to believe anything that comes out his mouth about my dad and Thaj. I think India has got into his head. As for her, we don't really tark too much. Whenever we talk it's mostly a hi bye thing or we just walk past each other. But with her and Thaj,it's like world war 3. Whenever they're near each other you can feel the tension between them. There forever sending each other death glares and in directing in class. I've told Thaj to just forget about her but she won't listen to me. Tbh,this is all childish. At the moment I'm  in the student with Thaj,talking,when her phone starts ringing. It's from 'Vince💖'. This girl still hasn't told me who is. I'm mean like she's is dating Laurent so who's this Vince guy. She declines the call and puts the phone in her tracksuit pocket.
Me:"Who's Vince?".
Thaj:"What's it to you?". Rah,what's with all the attitude.
Me:"I was just asking because he always calling you and you're with Laurent so it seems a bit strange that this Vince guy is always---"
Thaj:"Ahh,it's none of you business you know. Why stressing,bare giving me a long lecture. Get off my case man". She kisses her teeth and leans back on the chair. Thaj has been moving hella shady. I don't know why but I don't like how she is acting around me. She makes me feel like a sidechick. We just sit in a awkward silence until her phone rings again. This time she answers it and walks out the lounge,leaving me on my ones.

Kian's POV.
This past month me and India have been Thaj and Montanna's dad,Vincent, also known as 'Vince", case. We've been following them around,taking pictures etc, to show Montanna that's India was telling the truth. It's just so bait what's going on and don't see how Montanna hasn't realised. Babygirls moving blind still.
I've just go to college and I'm on my way to the student lounge to chill. As soon as I buss a corner. I see Thaj on the phone,grinning hard.
I try to quietly go back round  the corner but she turns around before I can go back and sees me. She quickly locks off her phone and puts it in her pocket. I walk towards the lounge,trying to act casual.
Me:"You good Tee". I say while walking past her.
Instead of her greeting me back and barges past me and kisses teeth.
Me:"say nuttin,you licked youte. Just know your friendship with my girl is gonna end soon bitch". I shout back at her.
I walk into the lounge to find my baby sitting down on her ones,her phone. She looks beautiful today.
Me:"You good baby". She looks up and gives me a faint smile.
Montanna:"I'm alright". Something ain't right.
Me:"I know you're lying,but I don't want to bother your. So you're gonna tell me later". I sit down next to her and she rests her head on my arm.
Me:"You need to chat to girl you know".
Montanna:"Thaj?I know she's become mad shady. I can't talk to her without her getting mad rude to me you know. She don't feel like a friend anymore". That's it. I ain't having it anymore. I don't like seeing my princess depressed. I'm gonna tell her wagwan with her dad and Thaj. But first I need to tell India to bring all the evidence to my yard. And I'm gonna make sure Thaj comes too.
**Later on that day**
Thaj's POV
Montanna has been on my case lately. She's become so annoying. Always bugging me about Vince and Laurent. It's really none of her business. I don't even like Laurent like that,I don't even speak to him. I've only known Montanna for like a month or two,so she needs to pipe down a bit. I know can't really talk because I'm going out with her dad but really to me it's not that deep. Our relationship ain't even sexual. To be honest we just chill when we link up. I see him more of a dad figure, I think that's why I'm seeing him because I know we both don't have mad feelings for each other and I miss having a dad. He probably sees me as a daughter figure since he can't see his. I hollerd him the day after Kian got arrested when taking the blame for Montanna,I told me to link me later or that day and he did. We chilled for a bit and clicked. But that's all over.
Earlier today he called me twice. First time I couldn't pick up because I was with Montanna,second time I walked out leaving her on her ones. He said that he was about to get on his plane. To Jamaica. My heart sank to be honest. He said he needs a fresh start and he wants to leave all his fears,worries and troubles behind so we had to be over. I'm gonna miss him being my dad uno. He also told me to tell Montanna that he's left England. Not that she would care but he wants me to so I will. I've called her up and she said she's at Kian's house and I'm literally like 5 minutes away. I'm walking down Kian's road when I see India walking down from the other side. I have not missed this girl at all you know. I've developed some much hate for her, I don't even know why. The situation wasn't even that deep. After like a few seconds we're both a Kians doorstep. We make eye contact and give each other death glares.
Me:"What you doing here?".

Kian's POV
I'm at my Yard with my princess and while just chilling while we're waiting for India. Well Montanna doesn't know that India is coming. I Calle her up earlier and told her it was about time that, we exposed Thaj. She's bringing into the evidence that we have gathered on her phone. Coincidentally, Thaj called up Montanna saying she was going to come over later. So everything's going as planned. I'm listening to my music when Montanna yanks out one of my earphones from out of my ear. I hate it when she does that.
Me:"What man?!".
Montanna:"Sush, can't you hear all that shouting outside,it sounds like Thaj". I raise an eyebrow and go to look at my window.
Me:"Oh shit".

India POV
So I'm outside Kian's house and Thaj is here too. She's just rudely asked me what I'm doing here. I ignored her and walked to wards Kian's house but she's drags me backwards by my hair with a tight ass grip.
Me:"Get off me! You're hurting me".
Thaj:"Answer my question first! Why are you here? Montanna doesn't not like you so what are doing here".

Still India's POV
Me:"I'm here to tell her the truth".I say through gritted teeth.
Thaj:"No you're not!". She swings me around still holding my hair,so that I face her.
Thaj:"Just turn around and go home unless you wanna fucked up".
Me:"I'm not leaving. You don't intimidate me. So just let go of my hair and leave me alone. I don't want nothing to do with you. So just fuck outta my face bitch".  With me saying that Thaj,vigorously pushes me onto the floor and jumps on top of me. She's pins me down and uses both hands to send mighty blows to my face. There is no use of me fighting back. I can't. She's got me on lock. I shed a few tears while my face gets abused. This is the girl that I used to call my sister.
"Get off her Thaj". I hear. Next thing you know,Montanna comes running towards us and struggles to get Thaj's heavy self of me. Kian stands there doing nothing. Help a nigga out please? Montanna manages to get Thaj off me and holds both of her arms behind her back. Kian helps me up and I can feel that my face is bruised and bleeding and my back? I feel like my spine has been snapped in half mate.
Montanna:"What the fuck were you thinking attacking her like that".
Thaj:"I was just backing you. Be grateful you bitch. Get off me". She gets out of Montanna's hold and accidentally elbows her nose. Montanna moans in pain and holds her nose. As soon as she removes it a stream of blood gushes out her nose.
Kian:"See what you've done? Are proud of yourself".
Thaj laughs hysterically. But was it really that funny though.

Montanna's POV
I've just stopped this fight--well it wasn't exactly really a fight it because India was getting battered boyyy. Thaj coming like Abi branning.#Ifyouknowyouknow. So it was more of an attack. Anyways I managed to stop it but Thaj elbows me on the nose.  And she starts laughing. Where was the banter because I cannot seem to find it.
Out of nowhere Tyson appears.
Tyson:"Oh shit,you want a tissue".
Me:"No,I'm okay,thanks".
Tyson:"Oh cool".
Kian:"You dickhead bruv,go get her a tissue". Tyson laughs. This ain't a laughing matter. Her pulls out a toilet roll from his mini Nike pouch,lord knows how that got in there, and gives me some tissue.
Tyson:"What happened?".
Kian:"These two got into a fight". He points at Thaj then India.
Tyson:"Ahh,I missed it. Why?!".
India:"She didn't want me here because she knows I'm going to expose her". I listen to the conversation while holding the tissue over my nose. I can't really speak right now.
Tyson:"Ayy,why gonna bait your girl? What did she do".
Thaj:"I ain't her girll,lol,stop dah nonsense".
Kian:"She's been linking Montanna's dad, when she's meant to be with Laurent". Oh this bullshit again.
Tyson:"What? Eeeee,That's yatt behaviour and I swear Laurent ain't even in the country. Man went America long time ago".
Thaj:"I'm not a yatt?Prick".
Kian:"So if Laurent is in Amercia who have you been linking all this time?". Thaj sighs and faces me.
Thaj:"Montanna, I'm not even going to lie to you anymore but yeah, I was linking your dad".

🍃🍃
Go check out my new story if you haven't yet. I promise you it's probably better than this one👀👀. But anyways go check it out and leave your thoughts and opinions🍃🍃
✨✨Don't forget to vote&comment✨✨