Chapter 3

When the Drama teacher and Headteacher walk in the room,it  goes silent.Everyone gets back to their to their seats except Rose.

Head teacher:"What's going on here?"

Me:"My girl tried to attack me but obviously  flopped and I was about to show her how to fight till you walked in".

Rose:"about I flopped you just pussied out".

Me:"stfu you bi-"

Headteacher:" Madtingg,Sadtinggg,i really don't care about happened".

Wha di rass Is this woman actually trying to violate,about "Madting,Sadting"fuck outta here.

Head teacher:"I never want a incident like this to happen ever again in my classroom".

With that the headteacher walks out like nothing happened and the Drama teacher just stands their like a side chick-_-.

I go to sit in my seat but its taken by some boy that I don't even know the name of. There is a seat next to rakim but I just got vexed at him and I don't know if is gonna talk to me. I hesitate before I go over there and I smile at him,he just looks at me blankly for a sec. We sit there awkwardly for a good 10minutes then we get split into groups and then each group performs still images to the whole class. The bell goes and everyone rushes out, I try to find rakim but then I spot him rose. What the actual fuck.